• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Lion's end to March banter and discussion, part deux!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a very very damaging hurricane season for us FTW

I was reading that lol, Long Island express incoming. Most exciting thing about the summer/fall for me wx-wise.

Deep winter continues.

I hope you're serious, but something tells me your not? I'm an ingenue here. But today, 55, sunny morning, windy afternoon and cloudy, and so nice in Brattleboro. I much prefer winter and snow, but no complaints. My dog (Bernese - Swiss - Mountain Dog/Aussie Shepard) perfers winter too, but he wasn't complaining either. A couple more weeks of snowboarding lift assisted and then hike and go shred. No problem here! 

Edit - "you're" 

I hope you're serious, but something tells me your not? I'm an ingenue here. But today, 55, sunny morning, windy afternoon and cloudy, and so nice in Brattleboro. I much prefer winter and snow, but no complaints. My dog (Bernese - Swiss - Mountain Dog/Aussie Shepard) perfers winter too, but he wasn't complaining either. A couple more weeks of snowboarding lift assisted and then hike and go shred. No problem here! 

Edit - "you're" 

I was kidding.  No complaints here either.  This spring is the payback for the last few.  It'll be up and down and I doubt we break out into a beach chair pattern before Memorial Day.  It'll just be the normal spring which will have some great days and some days when it's foggy and 45.

Might be able to get some thunder today.  Models develop a ribbon of weak sfc instability ahead of the cold front which is pretty strong and there should be some decent lift.  Also might see lapse rates increase up to over 6-6.5 C/KM which would help.  We did have a ribbon of near 7 C/KM lapse rates move ahead overnight but those slide east.

Archived