12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 4

hm8

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not a religious a long range follower as some of you all...but I cannot remember when ive seen the gfs and ensembles so insistent on two big storms in the longrange. Thats gotta be worth something!

It's happened before this year, they usually pan out into something decent, I've remembered following a few storms on the GFS Ensembles from about the 300-324 hour mark all the way into impacting the Midwest.

Complaining about dreary weather in a location that typically gets dreary weather makes no sense... You don't have to stay there, plenty of job opportunities in cities that won't have that problem. Now, try wanting more winter and try finding a spot with job opportunities... No chance. The vast majority of cities receive no snow or sub 40 inches.

Complaining about dreary weather in a location that typically gets dreary weather makes no sense... You don't have to stay there, plenty of job opportunities in cities that won't have that problem. Now, try wanting more winter and try finding a spot with job opportunities... No chance. The vast majority of cities receive no snow or sub 40 inches.

what are you talking about?

what a strange meltdown.

Buffalo says hello! ^_^

I hate when you go to bed with ggem/nogaps/ncep visions of snowstorms dancing in your head only to wake up to a bucket of cold water thrown at you by the laughing euro.   I suspect the hr 168 threat gets squashed and the 192 hr threat cuts far west....or vice vesa...we'll see.

JB actually calling for a MORCH.   The only time he nails longrange is when he is calling for warmth, so there might be something to this.  I hope he's right.

He is clearly trying reverse psychology.  It would be kind of funny if even that bit him in the butt.

Stupid.

I hate when you go to bed with ggem/nogaps/ncep visions of snowstorms dancing in your head only to wake up to a bucket of cold water thrown at you by the laughing euro.   I suspect the hr 168 threat gets squashed and the 192 hr threat cuts far west....or vice vesa...we'll see.

JB actually calling for a MORCH.   The only time he nails longrange is when he is calling for warmth, so there might be something to this.  I hope he's right.

And DT agrees....that would be 3 winters in a row of a Morch, no? That is pretty unreal.

March 2011 was pretty average.

Archived