Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 4

hm8

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the storm in the 120-144 hour range on the GGEM. That's the one angry is talking about. It annihilates Toronto.

Link for Harry: http://meteocentre.com/models/models.php?lang=en&map=na&run=00&mod=gemglb

It kinda is the same system. Difference is this run speeds up the northern energy ( passes across on Thurs ) thus the southern energy is able to track further se and thus miss us.

Thus the GEM is now jumping onboard with the other models as they too have the northern energy moving a bit quicker as well.

It kinda is the same system. Difference is this run speeds up the northern energy ( passes across on Thurs ) thus the southern energy is able to track further se and thus miss us.

Thus the GEM is now jumping onboard with the other models as they too have the northern energy moving a bit quicker as well.

The 228 hour map Geos posted isn't the same storm, thus my response. I'm pretty sure angry was talking about the one before (120-144 hours). If not, my bad.

DC snowstorm, rainstorm, SNE snowstorm, rainstorm. Then spring arrives.

Oops, wrong thread. :D

Ha.. And out to 138hrs the euro is pretty blah for all. That southern system scoots off the se cost quietly. Then ofcourse we have the dry clipper.

I would rather see the Plains get buried as that would atleast help the drought and help keep the crazy heat away come summer.

Yeah looks pretty dry for most of us through the next 7-9 days.

Seems so. Wouldn't completely give up in the eastern Lakes/OV, but the rest of us are cooked for awhile.

GFS gonna hammer the MA/NE. They need more snow.

EDIT: and another rainmaker for here following that. So not completely dry. :arrowhead:  

Archived