Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 13-14th Potential Winter Storm Threat Discussion

Zir0b

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, no one mentioned that the GFS ensembles from 12z were all over this next system...Almost every member has the storm. BTW, this is a CLASSIC problem with the Euro...It's holding the energy in the SW...that's why it was so flat today. I suspect the next big thread tonight after 1 AM will be "Euro has repeat for LI"

It's flat, but not as flat as the 12z. Also, I don't have the deterministic Euro yet, but the 12z determ. Euro was a major hit.

GFS ensembles tonight--6/12 show a major hit for the 120 hr storm.

Flat. Kicker in the NW messes up the trough. GFS doesn't have that kicker

Frankly, if more people were to see the NAM run, this thread would become much more active. Looks MECSy.

the NAM ? I don't see any MECS on the NAM - Mondays storm is going to be rain and cause major flooding problems - ainly in the streets and highways because of blocked storm drains from the snow...............

Flooding? from what half an inch of rain?

i updated it to street and highway because of the blocked drains - good idea if the road crews get out there and unblock them - hopefully mondays is even less then 1/2 inch and we have a snow on top of snow event later next week - those are kind of rare around here

Oh brother. Look at the setup at 84 hours. :rolleyes: MECSy. Damn, people here really are in a snow coma.

oh ok yes the set up looks good - just need the right track up the coast - maybe we can get a good snowstorm start to finish instead of rain and slop cutting the totals

Archived