joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8th-9th Snowstorm/Blizzard Event Observations

WeatherFox

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Euro showed around .5-.70 being rain or slop on some of its runs didn't it?  I think last night's run was less than that but the prior two I think were close.  Seems to be doing pretty good job right now

Honestly I didn't look up here too much, I concentrated on Philly area.

I posted in the Central Park thread about them pulling that again, it was not alot but 0.3 to 0.4 fell through 11am or so before it slopped up, even LGA/JFK reported some measurable snow.

Yea I ran along the east river this morning around 8am and there looked like about a half inch even accumulated along the path way (this was on the UES, so it would correspond to the same area as the castle in the park).

Getting a push back west with echoes in north central nj

So cool to see a halt in the eastern progress of the snow/no-snow line. Hope it continues! 

Snowing nicely in Somerset. Very small flakes now. Still only an inch or two on the ground. 

So cool to see a halt in the eastern progress of the snow/no-snow line. Hope it continues!

Snowing nicely in Somerset. Very small flakes now. Still only an inch or two on the ground.

Yeah I would be telling a lie if I said I did not jump for joy when I saw that. Got alot of sleet here before. I think our area will jackpot in nj

Love the middlesex/somerset crew in it together

Archived