• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
BANTER THREAD : "It's 4th a goal down by 5, 1 second left" "Ray good thing you didn't come home"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A real concern possibly for area could be the possibility of people getting stuck at work etc. It isn't like this will be a gradual shift from rain to mix to some snow to all snow / wet roads. Once you turn to snow, it will come down heavy and stick quickly.

But I can't speculate further on things like this until the more reliable data comes in...

IF this storm is like the NAM has this is going to be EXTREMELY hard to take. 2 Feet 50-75 miles away.. Can't we just move the storm a tad bit west more OR just expand that precip so we all get in on it??!! Is that to much to ask for?! Not like i'm asking the Eagles to win the superbowl for crying out loud.  :lmao:

A real concern possibly for area could be the possibility of people getting stuck at work etc. It isn't like this will be a gradual shift from rain to mix to some snow to all snow / wet roads. Once you turn to snow, it will come down heavy and stick quickly.

But I can't speculate further on things like this until the more reliable data comes in...

yea, they have a party here at the club house from 7- midnight which I have to make sure the driveway is clear and sidewalks. Then after midnight i have to drive home to gilbertsville.

Archived