• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
BANTER THREAD : "It's 4th a goal down by 5, 1 second left" "Ray good thing you didn't come home"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

Yeah, this is definitely not the same at all.  March 2001 forecasts for the Philly area from 4 days out until almost 24 hours before the storm were 2 feet or more of snow...then the backing down started.  This storm 4 days out looked like mostly rain (maybe a bit of non-accumulating snow) and has been looking a bit snowier (particularly north of the city) as we get closer.

I was thinking more in line of northeast of me, what they are expecting now and the way this winter has gone i can see the euro start to back off and suddenly have a late phased off the coast nogaps solution lol

my maximum expectation and it only comes off the 0z euro is a 3-6" deal locally, this won't be our storm

lol the nam qpf is just insane this run. This is going to be brutal to watch knowing they are going to get crushed with snow and eastern pa hardly anything. Just amazing how nothing can go right for us this year.. or last. 

NAM looks accurate for the way 2013 has gone with it's .10" qpf :lmao:

HM just texted me and wanted me to let you all know that he is doing the lord's work today for the great state of New Jersey and he'll be back later tonight. He likes north of TTN to get into the CCB.

Thanks for sharing! Sounds good to me. Still hoping you guys in the Philly area can score too though!

Archived