• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
BANTER THREAD : "It's 4th a goal down by 5, 1 second left" "Ray good thing you didn't come home"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to stop in and say hey. The first guess from Mt Holly looks good and it is hard to stray away from the consensus (!2z GFS/EURO/UKMET/ensembles).

Can't wait for the 00z models to rollo out tonight. ;)

I see what you did there.

The "god's work" line from earlier was classic. Certainly funnier than my post. I'm actually really excited about this storm and I can't wait to watch it unfold. Our friends in Boston / SE NE deserve a memorable one.

I just hope it all works out; but as Kocin said, it is exhibiting classic behaviors of past new england greats on the modeling.

Working in New Brunswick friday evening and Saturday morning...hooray having work as an excuse to be in the winter storm watched zone....hooray crashing at my brother's place in North Brunswick.

FWIW where NYC sits this afternoon (pre 18z GFS) with relation to the New England potential reminds me of how Philly made out during Boxing Day

Lol. I'm still not sold on much in metro area. Pocs, LV, N NJ for sure

You don't possibly think the storm that "defied bad conceptions" is done yet do you? Plenty more tricks on the way!

OMG I drove way too much today. Time to exercise! womp

Archived