• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
BANTER THREAD : "It's 4th a goal down by 5, 1 second left" "Ray good thing you didn't come home"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to shift that "pow" zone about 40 miles southwest...lol!

But you don't know what "POW!!" means.  I think I will edit the post to say what each area means.

Edit:  So I tried to edit my map post and all I did was add a 2nd copy of the same map.

Let's just say "POW!!" means more than a foot of snow, and "This storm sucks!" is less than 3 inches of snow.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words: One look at the radar makes it apparent that the lack of precip on the western flank as modeled on the GFS is clearly off. The consistency of the NAM and Euro solutions holds more merit IMO than the GFS at this point in time. The most hilarious part of this storm would have to be the RPM three days out almost nailing it haha. Who would have thought? Seems as though it won't be that terribly off. usa_None_anim.gif

They say a picture is worth a thousand words: One look at the radar makes it apparent that the lack of precip on the western flank as modeled on the GFS is clearly off. The consistency of the NAM and Euro solutions holds more merit IMO than the GFS at this point in time. The most hilarious part of this storm would have to be the RPM three days out almost nailing it haha. Who would have thought? Seems as though it won't be that terribly off. usa_None_anim.gif

:weenie:

The banter thread is pinned....what is the world coming to....

We have spent days trying to find Nemo so nothing should be shocking. Still waiting for HM to talk about gravity waves. It's a tradition.

Made it to the cabin. Loading wood and pellets for the weekend. Poconos have been over performing this season and I have a hunch the trend is our friend.

Glad I never finished cleaning up the backyard after sandy. Since then there have been three events that brought down more trees and branches. I have a hunch Nemo will add to the mess

We have spent days trying to find Nemo so nothing should be shocking. Still waiting for HM to talk about gravity waves. It's a tradition. Made it to the cabin. Loading wood and pellets for the weekend. Poconos have been over performing this season and I have a hunch the trend is our friend. Glad I never finished cleaning up the backyard after sandy. Since then there have been three events that brought down more trees and branches. I have a hunch Nemo will add to the mess

After riding around the region I noticed that there are many trees that did not come down from Sandy but are precariously leaning against poles and other trees. I sure hope the power doesn't go out again.

Archived