• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
BANTER THREAD : "It's 4th a goal down by 5, 1 second left" "Ray good thing you didn't come home"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coastal was never expected to get you. Its when that stom over erie transfers over that energy slides over us. The coastal was philly metro on east.

This...

Should we do one more name change before showtime tonight or just let the current one ride?

The coastal was never expected to get you. Its when that stom over erie transfers over that energy slides over us. The coastal was philly metro on east.

Thanks for the clarification Tom! I thought intially the coastal was what was going to give us the mix/rain at the onset and once the energy transfers later in the day THEN we'd get the big snow. My apologies!

Thanks for the clarification Tom! I thought intially the coastal was what was going to give us the mix/rain at the onset and once the energy transfers later in the day THEN we'd get the big snow. My apologies!

Well you are getting that, its very lgt. Besides those on crack nam runs, this was mainly immediate phl metro on east and south for the coastal. Wat you want to look for is how fast that northern stream storm hands off to the coastal. The faster the better, slower, worse.

Well you are getting that, its very lgt. Besides those on crack nam runs, this was mainly immediate phl metro on east and south for the coastal. Wat you want to look for is how fast that northern stream storm hands off to the coastal. The faster the better, slower, worse.

Gotcha, thank you. It does look like its moving quite rapidly across WPA / western NY State. 

Eh, I don't think this is really true.  The core was gonna stay SE, but the lighter edge precip was expected by the EC and NAM to make it past AVP.  That obviously isn't going to happen.

Eh, I don't think this is really true.  The core was gonna stay SE, but the lighter edge precip was expected by the EC and NAM to make it past AVP.  That obviously isn't going to happen.

well you can toss the nam...The ec runs from yesterday had that. The 0z run seems more realistic with getting it to about the carbon/monroe counties between 12z and 18z

The 00z ECMWF is mainly northern stream / deformation induced precipitation later today for NE PA, not from the southern stream. The little bit it skirts them with comes this afternoon on the 00z ECMWF and the early morning stuff was the insentropic nonsense we had earlier.

The 00z ECMWF is mainly northern stream / deformation induced precipitation later today for NE PA, not from the southern stream. The little bit it skirts them with comes this afternoon on the 00z ECMWF and the early morning stuff was the insentropic nonsense we had earlier.

Maybe...  it sure looked more like the outer area of the southern stream low to me.  In any case, the NAM continues its shift eastward...

Maybe...  it sure looked more like the outer area of the southern stream low to me.  In any case, the NAM continues its shift eastward...

Yeah the outer edge does get into NE PA, we agree. But anyway, yeah noticeable shift with the new NAM. The southern stream wave refusing the interact with the northern wave is the kind of thing that can send an area straight into "no big deal" snows.

Archived