• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
BANTER THREAD : "It's 4th a goal down by 5, 1 second left" "Ray good thing you didn't come home"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't the event actually have to happen first, in order for anything to "bust"?  Personally, I won't claim anything has busted until I wake up tomorrow morning with less than 4" of snow on the ground.

first of all people shouldn't even say bust in general when a week ago this looked like nothing on the forecast models. Again weenies will be weenies. cancel uncancel, punt, non punt, excitement, to bust.

I think 6-12 is a reasonable forecast for NYC right now.  3-6 is too low.  Of course if you were running with a forecast of 12-20 then 6-12 will seem like a bust.

no bust there their forecast looks good, the southwest quadrant down into pa was always the area that had high bust potential

maybe we can't punt this storm but can we run it out of the back of our own end zone for a safety?

going shortly towards work in New Brunswick for work tonight and then again 6am....so I'm crashing at (and reporting) from my brothers in North Brunswick once more....and spending time in the NYC thread (god help me)

that reminds me...gotta PM randy to take me off the storm mod list....I really don't bother anymore

In general when are we talking about a flip to accumulating snow, after say 10pm for TTN northeast through Monmouth?

Ray, what would be your call for far NE Monmouth County, around Middletown? When do you think we flipped to snow and roughly how much would you expect? Thanks!

I don't want to answer, I'm tired and I already hate the screwyness of this storm :lol:

Probably good for NE unless we can get some wrap around which is always a tough call?

Wrap around on a mature cyclone is a lot more likely to occur as opposed to back end snow from a fropa. That back end, is the CCB/deformation band. (the coma head of a nor'easter.)

Archived