Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, please keep that buxom bosum away from my Moles.  They need their concentration.  I've got them working on a storm, and you'll pull their attention away with that vision, lol. 

Michelle...not to worry.  Those are common moles.  Weather moles are aware...fully aware.  No mere raptor can get to them. T

Please, please keep that buxom bosum away from my Moles.  They need their concentration.  I've got them working on a storm, and you'll pull their attention away with that vision, lol. 

Michelle...not to worry.  Those are common moles.  Weather moles are aware...fully aware.  No mere raptor can get to them. T

That's good to know Tony :hug:  I have to admit the dance he will do to capture these common moles makes me giggle :lol: 

Severe weather events hardly work out in WNC when there is snow cover....will be limited to flooding with a high wind watch.

That doesn't have to do with the snow cover per say. Our winter severe usually occurs as a cold front sweeps across after a day or two of well above normal temps have melted any snow.  Combine that with the few days we even have snow cover and your statement, while true enough, does not equate cause and effect.

Severe weather events hardly work out in WNC when there is snow cover....will be limited to flooding with a high wind watch.

I don't remember the exact years but around 1989 or so we had 6" of anow followed by a warm front with a strong thunderstorm that washed away all the snow the next morning.

Didn't the Rockingham co tornado happen with leftover snow on the ground?

Who could I be? could I be a construction worker from Atlanta? or how about a IT Manager from Raleigh? Nope that's not right........ One could only wonder who the Iceman could be? Could I be a homeless drunk from Nashville who won the lotto nope that's not quite right! Could I be a student at Wake Forest hmmm still not right. Time for a hint....  I like girls! lol  Now time for the Alter ego transformation  (pow wham zap!)  Yo what it be peeps Iceman out!

Who could I be? could I be a construction worker from Atlanta? or how about a IT Manager from Raleigh? Nope that's not right........ One could only wonder who the Iceman could be? Could I be a homeless drunk from Nashville who won the lotto nope that's not quite right! Could I be a student at Wake Forest hmmm still not right. Time for a hint....  I like girls! lol  Now time for the Alter ego transformation  (pow wham zap!)  Yo what it be peeps Iceman out!

Jburns?

:sleepy:

Another anonymous internet troll...how novel!

Who could I be? could I be a construction worker from Atlanta? or how about a IT Manager from Raleigh? Nope that's not right........ One could only wonder who the Iceman could be? Could I be a homeless drunk from Nashville who won the lotto nope that's not quite right! Could I be a student at Wake Forest hmmm still not right. Time for a hint.... I like girls! lol Now time for the Alter ego transformation (pow wham zap!) Yo what it be peeps Iceman out!

Mariettawx

Severe weather is fun and doesn't tend to bust often like snow.

Well, it is exciting to follow. I wouldn't call it fun if I was caught up in it. But at least it is something interesting to watch the next couple of days. And you're right, the models have a lot easier time getting severe weather right around here than snow.

Who could I be? could I be a construction worker from Atlanta? or how about a IT Manager from Raleigh? Nope that's not right........ One could only wonder who the Iceman could be? Could I be a homeless drunk from Nashville who won the lotto nope that's not quite right! Could I be a student at Wake Forest hmmm still not right. Time for a hint.... I like girls! lol Now time for the Alter ego transformation (pow wham zap!) Yo what it be peeps Iceman out!

Yawn burger with extra Zs.

Shawn.

yo foshizzle my nizzle cuz, luvs how you frontin all up in dis here forumz loling all about.check it peep you been banz fo real no shiznit keep it chilly ice :wacko:

Selfish me posting... have to drive to Chapel Hill tomorrow for a followup Dr's visit for the wife scheduled for 2:30. Already aware of the high wind impact expected. Not looking for the possibility of having to drive home in anything resembling severe weather during the PM rush hour through Durham, RTP and Raleigh. Normally I'd love it, but when you're transporting your wife, just 20 days out of the hospital after a 24 day stay, and with her being hooked up to a wound vac pump on battery during the drive up and back, well, we certainly don't need any extra drama to add to an already majorly disrupted lifestyle right now. I hope those of you that love to chase find something, but keep your good stuff off of I-40 for a few hours, OK :D

Archived