12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
12/24-25 Light Snow?

hazwoper

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 12-18 hours have slowly showed this happening (outside of the Euro which has corrected east).

GGEM was warm, NAM and GFS have gone more amped/warm in the past 12-18 hours.

Not saying it's right....but it blows right now.

what people do forget, was that it was 4 days out yesterday, still plenty of time to correct. As well as today, its still 3 days out. You don't need much of an adjustment south for this to be good. The trends are discouraging though.

what people do forget, was that it was 4 days out yesterday, still plenty of time to correct. As well as today, its still 3 days out. You don't need much of an adjustment south for this to be good. The trends are discouraging though.

Yeah I think I'm just putting more into this then I should because its on Christmas.

I hope people aren't trusting the nam, once inside 36hrs then take it for what it shows...

The biggest problem with that is the NAM is notorious for having issues being too cold or south with southwest flow storms like this beyond 48 hours, if its already this north and warm it could get really bad, nevermind for NYC/PHL but even north of that.

I think the CITY ITSELF has the best chance for the Dec 30-Jan 1 storm...that's just me though. Trends are discouraging. Too much WAA ahead of X-Mas low. Maybe us in the city sneak a quick burst of light snow (which technically counts as a white x-mas right)?

I think for a white christmas you need an inch of snow or more on the ground.

The biggest problem with that is the NAM is notorious for having issues being too cold or south with southwest flow storms like this beyond 48 hours, if its already this north and warm it could get really bad, nevermind for NYC/PHL but even north of that.

The nam is the type of model, meso as you know. Each run things can change drastically. So when you are way out in time, the chances of those entities changing increase. The nam may be right, but i wouldn't put it over the euro and gfs at 60 hrs out...now by tomorrow i would start giving it credit.

Archived