12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
12/24-25 Light Snow?

hazwoper

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the low track is less than ideal, but we can work with this IF that feature at 500mb can continue to trend the way it is and pull the system further south. Keeping me interested at least.

Tom, based on what you posted it is a mix event even NW of cities based on current nam, right?

it would start as snow...then prob towards the middle or end switch to rain

tombo, surface is hellish warm, but I think it may still snow just not stick for a while. I'm just hoping to see some flakes flying in NE Philly...I got my eyes on the Day 7 storm, some GFS ensembles show a full out Miller B bomb, EURO ens are too far inland, hopefully the Dec 27-28 storm sets up as a stronger 50/50.

Tom - What does hour 33 look like. Most precip is over by hour 39.

for the city its pretty blah, it may be more of snow that never stick or rain/snow mix.. hr 33 the freezing level at phl is around 937mb or 2100 feet up, so that screams more rain.

For places like dyl ptw, ukt...its snow that flips prob as its ending...hr 36 has ptw and dyl still below with the freeze level around 400-500 ft which is snow. by hr 39 the precip is done...so they are majority frozen

for the city its pretty blah, it may be more of snow that never stick or rain/snow mix.. hr 33 the freezing level at phl is around 937mb or 2100 feet up, so that screams more rain.

For places like dyl ptw, ukt...its snow that flips prob as its ending...hr 36 has ptw and dyl still below with the freeze level around 400-500 ft which is snow. by hr 39 the precip is done...so they are majority frozen

Tombo mmu or ewr thanks

Archived