Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
December 26th - 27th Winter Storm

Powerball

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it does something? Don't have access. All I saw was SE corner of IN to DTW on west was SOL.

SE MI does decent, west of Lansing SOL Id say. Someone posted this earlier. It basically has the Euro forecast, all you have to do is convert qpf. I dont think its updated for 12z yet.

http://www.yr.no/place/United_States/Michigan/Detroit_NEXRAD/long.html

well a relief for sure...I was certain the euro was going to pull its OTS act this round. Still amazing differences between it and the other globals. I guess it has to do with the xmas eve wave.

Question-At this point, are the Euro and GFS close to each other enough where it is Euro/GFS vs. the other global models?

Question-At this point, are the Euro and GFS close to each other enough where it is Euro/GFS vs. the other global models?

they're pretty close, but I believe the gfs is further north, taking the low into KY whereas the euro gets it to e. TN. I could definitely see the euro showing a stronger solution with further n. adjustment. If it wasn't for the other globals hellbent on suppression, I'd be convinced the NW trend would be kicking in.

they're pretty close, but I believe the gfs is further north, taking the low into KY whereas the euro gets it to e. TN. I could definitely see the euro showing a stronger solution with further n. adjustment. If it wasn't for the other globals hellbent on suppression, I'd be convinced the NW trend would be kicking in.

But yet the Euro has shown more precip here than the GFS, right?

Archived