Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
December 26th - 27th Winter Storm

Powerball

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up, I was trying to view the images on my phone at work. I'm going to be happy with any snow I see falling while I'm there next week.

I remember that storm well... it was the first christmas I spent with my in-laws. They were impressed that I volunteered to go out every 30 minutes or so to shovel the driveway.

heh I was glad that Dad decided to shovel that one, we only got 9" in the NW corner of the tri-state, but man that was quite the snow to shovel. And as for next week, you and the rest of the Evansville area will be glad to see that, it's been 701 days and counting since they had an inch of snow at the Evansville airport.

heh I was glad that Dad decided to shovel that one, we only got 9" in the NW corner of the tri-state, but man that was quite the snow to shovel. And as for next week, you and the rest of the Evansville area will be glad to see that, it's been 701 days and counting since they had an inch of snow at the Evansville airport.

Latest Bufkit from the 12z actually shows 13.1" for EVV.... however it had next to nothing on the 0z so I'm not biting yet.

Ukie and gem east coast. Not gonna lie, kinda bummed about this one... Not feeling good about it at all anymore.

yep, I saw that too. Looks like they are making the front runner (xmas eve) stronger and flattening everything ahead of the 26th storm.

12znogaps, ukie, and gem all do this.

I'll still ride the euro though. If it suppresses at 12z... massive redflag time.

Archived