• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tidbits and teasers from the web

POWERSTROKE

Perfect doesn't even begin to describe my forecasting...I am way better than that.

Are people not signing up to see Robert's free info side? It would be cool to see his free blog without signing up while on his site...probably would cause more traffic to his site. Almost a waste of time if people are asking for it here when it's free there?? Signing up must be a turn off...

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect doesn't even begin to describe my forecasting...I am way better than that.

Are people not signing up to see Robert's free info side? It would be cool to see his free blog without signing up while on his site...probably would cause more traffic to his site. Almost a waste of time if people are asking for it here when it's free there?? Signing up must be a turn off...

Lol. Im glad i dont plan my work schedule around your forecast. Anybody can follow models.. keep up the good work

You are exactly right. Anybody that follows jb knows he has been dead on this year on all aspects of weather. Robert is by far the best in the southeast. Its not a competition.

I will leave it at this...how is the graphic below for summer '12 "dead on"?

post-1598-0-77350600-1353548873_thumb.jp

Lol. Im glad i dont plan my work schedule around your forecast. Anybody can follow models.. keep up the good work

What forecast did he make? Also why do you harbor so much vitrol towards him? Wilkesboro is good people, no need to get ugly. Nobody in this thread attacked you yet you're taking it personally which is mind boggling.

Models are tools which all mets use and I will also say not everyone can read them and make an accurate summary of what they show.

No i just think its funny how all want to bash jb. I dont think he is right all of the time at all. However doesnt matter if he is right all bash him. He is a forecaster just like you and others. Many busted last year including Robert. I dont see any bashing him. I like to listen to all forecasters but i do give credit where credit is due. Admit it or not jb is one if the best at recognizing patterns. Some like him so i post some of his thoughts. I dont care who is right as long as i get wintry weather . Anyway happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

Thank you powerstroke. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well. We can agree to disagree on JB. I think Robert has some amazing skills and I respect him based on what I know of him and his forecasts. I follow him on facebook and enjoy those updates. I wish he posted here more than he does. I understand where he is coming from though and wish him nothing but the best of luck.

Unless he has changed, i talked to him this week and he said north of us. He said we would get rain but he said it all could change. He also said "possibly" get a storm

Here's what he posted on FB last night.

"It's too early to predict with much certainty, but there *could* be one heck of an Appalachian and East Coast/Midatlantic/Northeast Storm this time next week. We'll get more discriminant soon , yea or nay."

Like everyone else, We all try to gather as much information on snow storms for the east coast. I want snow as much as anyone. I read wxsouth, Accuweather and weatherbell for the info they provide. To bash any is crazy. They all post what they see and some like it and some just can't wait to bash it. I for one am excited with the prospects of the up coming winter season. Like most on here HOPE it brings frozen weather to all who want it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all..

Jb also said yesterday euro further south than gfs but will correct itself north

JB Twitter

Cold coming to Europe and US Dec 6th -20th.Doesn't the pattern usually respond with what happen in Europe weather that the US follows suit?I say usually because last winter turned brutal in Europe but for the lower 48.We all know how that turned out

Archived