Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Tidbits and teasers from the web

POWERSTROKE

Thanks bevo !

I also recall that story.. Man I bet that was awesome !!

There's the burns we know and love.

In all seriousness, your posts are among some of the best I read on here. I still remember the story you told about that heavy snow fall rate during the school day overcoming ground temps.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New live webcams on the Blue Ridge Parkway:

http://brpwebcams.org/

They will soon expand in number along with current conditions in association with Raysweather.com

Hopefully the ground will be WHITE with snow on these cams next week!

From Raysweather:

First a disclaimer... This is a work in progress, not a finished product.

Soon we will be releasing a webcam and weather site for the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway (about 18 weather stations and web cams when we are done in January 2013). The project is funded by the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation.

Very interesting read......but.

This is just extreme and if is correct the cold air coming into the U.S.  will  be historic and record setting.  It will also make me look like   a    weather GOD  with the QBO prediction I made back in November...  where  I  argued that there was a higher  than normal likelihood of a least one severe arctic outbreak and the second half of the winter.

UGH   Like himself much?  

This is just extreme and if is correct the cold air coming into the U.S.  will  be historic and record setting.  It will also make me look like   a    weather GOD  with the QBO prediction I made back in November...  where  I  argued that there was a higher  than normal likelihood of a least one severe arctic outbreak and the second half of the winter.

UGH   Like himself much?  

yeah, thats our DT

This is just extreme and if is correct the cold air coming into the U.S. will be historic and record setting. It will also make me look like a weather GOD with the QBO prediction I made back in November... where I argued that there was a higher than normal likelihood of a least one severe arctic outbreak and the second half of the winter.

UGH Like himself much?

That dude is a real piece of work.

Robert said storm will most likely trend north and west but not for sure. Asheville to Greensboro be the winners with 6-8 hours of moderate snow. However ground warm so may be an issue. Temps still a concern as it all could be rain

He is correct....It has already trended north and west....Need that vort to be farther south if we want any snow..

Archived