• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE G2G **JAN 12** ORH ** days away!

TalcottWx

Yeah Corey would def get the bar all over him if he brought his accordian. I mean, how can people not dig a 3 time World Champion at the accordian....he even beat all those Europeans...brought home the gold to New England.

We need to have a GTG at his sledding hill, would be a blast. Helmet cam FTW

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is impressive.

I joked with him and said, "you're like wierd al's dad..."

He replied, "I don't know, you mean frankie yankovic?"

Somehow I thought he was wierd al's dad. Guess i was wrong....http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/AlYankovicByKristineSlipson.jpg

Lol I heard that convo. His story about Finish ladies was hilarious . Chicks loving some squeeze boxers. Mommas got a squeez box, it goes in and out and in and out...

Wish I had the pleasure of talking more to people like lurker turtle etc but the game was a real distraction haha

Likewise. I talked to you for a minute here and there....you are even taller than when I last saw you. I think you grew an inch in college.

I feel bad that I left Ray hanging.  Any other night, he and I would have continued late night.  Too much on my mind this time.

Good to see some new faces.  Corey needs to bring his squeeze box out next time.  Chicks will swoon over it.

Good to see you, and everyone else....hopefully one day I'll be able to stop hurting, but that day is not in the forseeable future.

IMG_0628_zps28c029ac.jpgFrom left to right..MPM, Pickles, Professional Lurker, ,Jerry,Ginx,GAY

Ginx enjoying a cold glass of milk, while Will describes to one of the fellas how big his weenie is

IMG_0627_zpsffa2327b.jpg

LOL--what a motley looking crew.  I think the bartendress was a little put off by how each of us was talking about how many inches we have

Archived