• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer of 2012 BANTER thread...

ag3

Funny how the good looking warlock says people treat cold as if it will 100% verify. What I actually see most of the time is people posting 168 hour maps saying its going to be hot a week from now.

That type of stuff would get a poster tagged on eastern in the winter...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having trouble with your climo since you are so far to the SW. I wanted to give you philly climo numbers but felt bad about it.

Luckily I'm far from Philly climo my friend. The very snowy 2000s with a 34 and change average has brought my annual mean snowfall to 29.0".

Not to brag, well here it goes, but you can't really beat what I've experienced in terms of snowstorms the past few years:

Dec 09: 20"+ storm in CNJ

Feb 5-10: Two 20"+ HECS back to back in SE PA

Feb 25, 10: MECS in CNJ

Dec 10: 25" HECS in CNJ

Jan 26: 15"+ MECS

I've seen 4 HECS since December 2009. Can't complain even after last winter's abysmal failure.

thank you. I hit 74 today and it was 60 with sun when I went out today for work and had my usual attire of cutoff sleeves and short and no I was not cold at all. It will hit 80 tomorrow, if I said that last week I would be laughed at as people were fascinated with the upper level low. Its almost as if every time an extreme cold or troughy solution is spit out it is treated like it will 100% verify

Total BS! I can say the same thing about most on this board when it comes to the hot/warm solutions that are shown on models in the long range.

Euro will make winterwarlock purchase a wool sweater and a jacket. Brutal.

yeah well my forecast says partly sunny and 90. Once again here we go again, people see trough and they automatically start saying cold and rain when that is often NOT the case as you saw from last week to this week and the revising that went on.

yeah well my forecast says partly sunny and 90. Once again here we go again, people see trough and they automatically start saying cold and rain when that is often NOT the case as you saw from last week to this week and the revising that went on.

LOL. It's a joke.

0z euro modified the cool shot btw. Got warmer for sure next week.

And this past trough produced a -6, -9 and a -2 this week. Models held on to it a little too long last week but the trough produced some impressive negative anomalies for sure. Not sure what you consider cold. We almost breached a record low on Tuesday.

the nyc/ewr debate could go round and round, they are what they are. I am sure all of the stations have their isssues, but KEWR is the only one that shoots up 4-6 degrees between 11 and 12pm on a consistent basis, now that tells me right there something is wrong with it. The other stations never show such wild jumps.

the nyc/ewr debate could go round and round, they are what they are. I am sure all of the stations have their isssues, but KEWR is the only one that shoots up 4-6 degrees between 11 and 12pm on a consistent basis, now that tells me right there something is wrong with it. The other stations never show such wild jumps.

There is nothing else to discuss when its hot out and no storm potential.

Sadly, my unemployment is coming to an end and I will have to rejoin the workforce on july 9th, I had a good run, a month off, but i have an office with a window this time, so it shouldnt be too bad,,,

There is nothing else to discuss when its hot out and no storm potential.

Sadly, my unemployment is coming to an end and I will have to rejoin the workforce on july 9th, I had a good run, a month off, but i have an office with a window this time, so it shouldnt be too bad,,,

you get in any golf?

Archived