Newest Member
    mowsee447
July 2012 General Discussion

Tropical

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ended up making it to 94.

LAF is back, right up there near the top today. Well, outside the ridiculous 98º at HUF today.

Sign of the times, but I barely bat an eye at 94º now. Sigh...

This is probably a longshot but if the clouds/precip aren't too much of a problem at IND in the next couple days, there's at least an outside chance that the 90 degree streak would live on.

It'll live. Book it.

lol...I can just picture you typing that. Well, if it survives the next couple days then the streak could really get crazy.

Might as well go out on a limb. Heat seems to overachieve with relative ease this year/summer in central Indiana.

Anyways, if they get through the next two days...IND will shatter the old record. Old, heh...it's one year old. :axe:

Might as well go out on a limb. Heat seems to overachieve with relative ease this year/summer in central Indiana.

Anyways, if they get through the next two days...IND will shatter the old record. Old, heh...it's one year old. :axe:

00z NAM has them tagging 90 tomorrow.

Back from my yearly camping trip.

It was a nice few days...Warm temps during the day and cool nights...which made for good sleeping. Had some rain late Mon night with a little slow moving cell, but that was about it.

You couldn't have picked a better time to go on a camping trip. Probably the coolest/least humid days in the middle of an otherwise hot summer.

Fort Wayne's already broken their consecutive 90° days. It is now looking like they could extend it. If they can make it through Saturday and Sunday, and 90's in the foreseeable future after that, the old record will be broken so far that it would be laughable.

LAF is back, right up there near the top today. Well, outside the ridiculous 98º at HUF today.

Sign of the times, but I barely bat an eye at 94º now. Sigh...

It'll live. Book it.

Honestly the last few days haven't seemed that hot..

I agree, the 90 streak will continue..

Starting off the day at 73/62. Woke up this morning around 2:30 and heard it raining outside, airport ended up with 0.04" hopefully more to come later tonight.

Been the story since June 1. A drop in the deficit bucket! Not expecting more than 0.20" today - seeing the radar right now. Low 66°.

Been the story since June 1. A drop in the deficit bucket! Not expecting more than 0.20" today - seeing the radar right now. Low 66°.

Yeah if we could get a 0.25 that would be nice. Whatever develops later today does look like it will be slow moving

Archived