joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Looking ahead to July 4th Wx..Ensembles warm to above normal

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pattern quite clearly is one with searing heat centered to our west and our region battling between warm to hot and cool downs over the top of the ridge. I'd rather be us than 500 miles west of us. And as mentioned elsewhere, who wouldn't take a zillion yesterdays?

6/29-only has NYC in the mid 80's...is it hotter for BOS?

89/90/89 Friday through Sunday at the park. Given that's 6-7 above normal and we're 5+ days out, it's a pretty strong warm signal for the area. EWR is hotter. BOS 86/8988 which is 5-8 above normal.

Wait till you guys see the new Weeklies..Holy hell are they hot for July. I mean brutal. Scooter will verify

They aren't. Week 2 is +2-3. Week 3 is just below 2. Week 4 is seasonal to actually a wee bit below over the interior if you want to get picky.

My mind hasn't changed. I think it will average above normal, but with heat dome out west...it won't be a huge torch. Probably more night time low related if we get increased humidity.

They aren't. Week 2 is +2-3. Week 3 is just below 2. Week 4 is seasonal to actually a wee bit below over the interior if you want to get picky.

My mind hasn't changed. I think it will average above normal, but with heat dome out west...it won't be a huge torch. Probably more night time low related if we get increased humidity.

Ideal looking summer wx. The hideous heat stays west but we have a somewhat active NW flow with periods of heat?

Wait till you guys see the new Weeklies..Holy hell are they hot for July. I mean brutal. Scooter will verify

Hahaha. That's classic.

There might even be a 2 day stands here and there where it gets hot..I'm not ruling it out. I would rather this pattern than an inferno. Means more action potentially.

I could def see one or w 93-99-96 heat waves followed by some U70s/L80s in that kind of pattern.

An ideal July pattern actually with the awful, stifling ridge to the west to keep the wx pattern active.

Anyone w/o ac is in some serious trouble in July

lol that's a little much. It's AN but not crazily so. I think the upcoming pattern looks awesome for summer. Sickos like Will and Ray probably are upset summer 2009 with closed lows and gloom isn't repeating... but for many of us this is ideal :)

There might even be a 2 day stands here and there where it gets hot..I'm not ruling it out. I would rather this pattern than an inferno. Means more action potentially.

The Torch Twins just want the heat to be headline news here. Just don't see anything like a sustained oprressive heat wave here. We're livin' on the edge. That's where it's usually the best.lol

Anyone w/o ac is in some serious trouble in July

You say this every summer and yet every summer those of us that don't need a/c survive just fine. You would not do well on any sort of expedition that took you out of your cozy little comfort zone. It's no wonder your afraid to go camping. I'll continue to take the forecasts of the trained professionals over yours until a molten glob of the sun envelopes us. If that happens I'll apologize (just before vaporization).

Looks and sounds like a typical summer, occasional heat waves followed by TStorms, cooler days then the heat rebuilds, meh. Some modern men are such sallies. Wonder how our parents ever survived without AC. Think CO fires are bad now? Wow on the Midwest inferno.

I have no AC, you get used to it after a while. Sleeping with very few cloths on helps out a lot.

Denver looks to hit 100 again tommorow.

The Torch Twins just want the heat to be headline news here. Just don't see anything like a sustained oprressive heat wave here. We're livin' on the edge. That's where it's usually the best.lol

If it is greater than +2 all over SNE which would be quite warm, I'll gladly say I'm wrong.

Looks and sounds like a typical summer, occasional heat waves followed by TStorms, cooler days then the heat rebuilds, meh. Some modern men are such sallies. Wonder how our parents ever survived without AC. Think CO fires are bad now? Wow on the Midwest inferno.

LOL. We think along similar lines.

If it is greater than +2 all over SNE which would be quite warm, I'll gladly say I'm wrong.

I can't wait until we have Winter weather to track. I have to be honest, I find this weather completely boring. It's just fun to pal around with you guys during the off-season. Less than 120 days until first flakes likely fly!!!!

Archived