• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Looking ahead to July 4th Wx..Ensembles warm to above normal

Damage In Tolland

For the life of me I dont understand why people are so against warmth, or saying its going to get warm. EVERYTHING points to above normal, to think otherwise is insanity. NOBODY is saying we see the hottest and thank god, thats too hot even for me. Half day, then to the beach kid free, have the best day you have ever had in your life. I am off to enjoy my above normal week.

God Bless!

Nobody is.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parts of the northeast DOES mean us you buffoon. You just choose to think it doesn't. When we're discussing BDL being a lOck for AN this month last week, the talk was that it would only happen if Sat torched. Now we have a 4-5 day torch and BDL may come in with a plus 1. Go with cooler forecasts if you choose, but they will not be correct. No one is saying the biggest heat is in SNE, just that it's hot and well above normal overall

BDL is down to -0.9, to finish above normal would require +8.5 over the final three days. To finish +1 will require +18.3.

Nobody is.

I am done engaging this discussion I promised myself that, so that I could enjoy the weather and enjoy the board and just be myself. Maybe you do not see it, but you def have a tone about you with regards to discussing heat. Perhaps because its been so warm for so long, except this month in Boston, I dont know but you scream weeniesm, you scream wishcasting. Its an above normal week bro, I took a lot of **** for that, I said a couple weeks back July was going to roast, and it is, it wont be the southeasts torch but its still going to be warm as heck.

Anyways, as always the numbers will speak the truth. Have a great day!

For the life of me I dont understand why people are so against warmth, or saying its going to get warm. EVERYTHING points to above normal, to think otherwise is insanity. NOBODY is saying we see the hottest and thank god, thats too hot even for me. Half day, then to the beach kid free, have the best day you have ever had in your life. I am off to enjoy my above normal week.

God Bless!

You are back already? I thought you were taking the summer off and that I was going to have to be a substitute torch twin.

Aug 02 had a severe torch in the middle of the month--I remember CT being 90 or better for something like 8 or 9 days with a 100 in there as well for Hartford. And then Labor Day weekend, it flipped with 2 noreaster's and the rest was history as we entered 02-03 winter....

I am done engaging this discussion I promised myself that, so that I could enjoy the weather and enjoy the board and just be myself. Maybe you do not see it, but you def have a tone about you with regards to discussing heat. Perhaps because its been so warm for so long, except this month in Boston, I dont know but you scream weeniesm, you scream wishcasting. Its an above normal week bro, I took a lot of **** for that, I said a couple weeks back July was going to roast, and it is, it wont be the southeasts torch but its still going to be warm as heck.

My only tone, is the usual quieting down the torch weenies which has been nicely done my myself, Will, Phil, Ryan and others. June is a nice example.

I said July will be AN, but the thoughts of an all out +2 or better for this area....I just do not see right now. The nest chance of that is down by you.

Good. Be gone now......shouldn't you be working?

Well you posted last week they had no chance of finishing above normal. Said it was impossible so....

I did say it was virtually impossible, and I'm riding the below normal idea to the end, even if it's -0.1. BDL already registered a below normal low for today. Even if the tarmac tickles 90 the day will clock in at maybe a +3 which means you will need +11s to close out the month, or back to back 93/73 type days.

I did sat it was virtually impossible, and I'm riding the below normal idea to the end, even if it's -0.1. BDL already registered a below normal low for today. Even if the tarmac tickles 90 the day will clock in at maybe a +3 which means you will need +11s to close out the month, or back to back 93/73 type days.

We mentioned that the other day how that was possible. It makes today need to overachieve more.

Not sure why you are thinking anyone (other than the pony-o'd one) is saying it won't be warm. From how I read it, Coastal is saying it will be warm, just not brutal like in Hot-lanta...

I think that is what you, DonS, etc are saying as well.

it's got nothing to do with the temperatures.

BDL is down to -0.9, to finish above normal would require +8.5 over the final three days. To finish +1 will require +18.3.

definitely a shot to finish above normal-nighttime lows will either seal the deal or blow it....daytime highs will be 90 or better last 3 days of June....need 70 or better ideally and maybe a bust during one of the days and they hit 97 or 98?

-

Today: Sunny, with a high near 89. West wind between 8 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind between 5 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Northwest wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming west between 7 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Archived