CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Looking ahead to July 4th Wx..Ensembles warm to above normal

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the euro ten days ago had us pretty chilly with a trough today? I thought so, but I guess I could be wrong

It did. Looking at OP runs beyond about D5-6 is pretty much for entertainment purposes and far inferior to looking at ensembles and pattern recognition. Ensembles didn't have us that warm, but a lot warmer than the OP run was 10 days ago.

It did. Looking at OP runs beyond about D5-6 is pretty much for entertainment purposes and far inferior to looking at ensembles and pattern recognition. Ensembles didn't have us that warm, but a lot warmer than the OP run was 10 days ago.

I thought so, just did not understand Brian's response, well I do its just getting ****ing old.

Nah...it was aggressive aggressive.

I was talking about your original response to me saying the ten day euro has been pretty bad, hell beyond day 5, yeah aggressive aggressive sounds about right. I just dont understand the hatred towards warmth, I dont get it, I mean its summer its not going to snow why not have some great beach, camping outdoor weather etc.

I dont give a **** what anyone says its biased cold and snow, which I understand but I always like talking about and enjoying whatever weather comes my way. Maybe it will be another SW ct winter, who knows............

Hey Phil!

Nice day here today. High of 84.5 earlier, but humidity blew right out of here early and there was a stiff northwest breeze. Now 79.

Hey Rick!! How have you been man, hope you are having a good summer, days are getting shorter and I know that makes you happy.....hope all is well, hope to see you soon at any gtg.

I owe you an apology, I thought you were ribbing me about warm vs cool...........I apologize, I took it out of context.

There was some context to it. The ec ens have been fairly solid and better than the op in the LR as you'd expect. It likes the deep trough idea toward d9 as well, but that doesn't mean it will be lousy wx or well BN temp wise. As for the d6-8 heat plume, the ens are a little cooler than the op, but we'd probably still put up a couple of 90+ days anyways. You will certainly find it to be BSE2 and that's fine. As a whole this is a major torch pattern for the nation (as a whole) and most of our troughs will just knock us back down to near normal for a couple of days. I don't think many of us actually disagree on the pattern right now...we're just defining it differently. The true torch is well to our SW and we're just enjoying a pleasant stretch of summer heat mixed with cooler interludes. If you like warm season outdoor activities it definitely has been BSE.

There was some context to it. The ec ens have been fairly solid and better than the op in the LR as you'd expect. It likes the deep trough idea toward d9 as well, but that doesn't mean it will be lousy wx or well BN temp wise. As for the d6-8 heat plume, the ens are a little cooler than the op, but we'd probably still put up a couple of 90+ days anyways. You will certainly find it to be BSE2 and that's fine. As a whole this is a major torch pattern for the nation (as a whole) and most of our troughs will just knock us back down to near normal for a couple of days. I don't think many of us actually disagree on the pattern right now...we're just defining it differently. The true torch is well to our SW and we're just enjoying a pleasant stretch of summer heat mixed with cooler interludes. If you like warm season outdoor activities it definitely has been BSE.

I have never referred to this as a torch, and have constantly said it above normal with the fire to our sw, but that we would taste if from time to time. Thats all, thats it, somehow words get put into my mouth.

Have a great weekend Brian, I agree this summer is as good as it gets.

We've been very lucky so far and the ensembles want to say we will remain lucky with only brief periods of heat and then some periods of pleasant average or even slightly below avg weather (like we saw the middle of this week).

It will give everyone something to be happy about unless you are Kevin and like non-stop 103/73 weather...move to the Ohio Valley or M.A. the next couple weeks...or Polar Bear Pete....move to Alaska where his southern coast is getting record lows and getting snowstorms in the mountains, though he likes golf too...this should be pretty good golfing weather.

We've been very lucky so far and the ensembles want to say we will remain lucky with only brief periods of heat and then some periods of pleasant average or even slightly below avg weather (like we saw the middle of this week).

It will give everyone something to be happy about unless you are Kevin and like non-stop 103/73 weather...move to the Ohio Valley or M.A. the next couple weeks...or Polar Bear Pete....move to Alaska where his southern coast is getting record lows and getting snowstorms in the mountains, though he likes golf too...this should be pretty good golfing weather.

It has been great golfing weather Will. Enough rain to keep the courses in great shape (our Greenskeeper has had to do minimal watering). The warm days have been tolerable and even if it gets really hot and makes it to 90 I'll be out there (clubbing up as the ball goes so much farther in the heat). I've been following the weather on Denali and they are still getting well below zero with heavy snow. Fantastic.

i's a thing of beauty. We are gonna taste what the midwest has been tasting...and oh what a good taste that is.TASTY!!

It's hot, but nothing compared to what they're getting. We've had 21C 850s before. If it's going to be hot on the weekend I'd rather we just get an over the top 24C in here so that we can flirt with all-time records.

Calls for a normal to below normal July are going down in flames, literally...........Joe Bastardi lol. I stand by my +2-+4 call for sne, higher west, lower east

Like a true Jets fan. Spiking the ball at the 50yd line. The month hasn't even started yet. One thing is certain, those that called for a "torch" June missed the mark. No torch, no drought. Just schweet mild weather,

Archived