• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Looking ahead to July 4th Wx..Ensembles warm to above normal

Damage In Tolland

Monster PNA at the end with digging trough in the East, ah these short hot spells are perfect.

Perfect indeed! I enjoy this type of heat when it gets up into the mid/upper 80s for a couple days, then drops back into the 70s with overnight lows in the 50s.

After days of 89F and 84F here in the valley, we get a couple days in the 70s with lows in the low/mid 50s... then it slowly warms back up again into the low/mid 80s.

Just perfect up and down summer temperatures... even I'll admit last week's highs in the 50s and low 60s was a bit too cool for late June. This stuff is great.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro ensembles say we might do this all over again next weekend. Core of the heat is to our SW on them, but we do get clipped for a couple days. The only difference is it looks like a more significant cooldown behind it than this week. We'll have to see if we get into more of the core of the heat dome this time around.

The sizzle will fizzle.....again. Are you ever going to PM me about golf?

???? Heat wave here bro nobody cares what its like at 2k.

Pick a date, and make it happen, Friday is the only day of the week thats bad for me, Mondays are fantastic!

???? Heat wave here bro nobody cares what its like at 2k.

Pick a date, and make it happen, Friday is the only day of the week thats bad for me, Mondays are fantastic!

Congrats on the +1 last month....true torch at bdr....only one climo site left with the streak...trinity of torch broken!

Congrats on the +1 last month....true torch at bdr....only one climo site left with the streak...trinity of torch broken!

Hey Tim~ay!!

Stupid is as stupid does. You do realize this streak is already 4 months longer than any in history right, this will be month 17, and I would hardly call one below normal month some BARELY below impressive or that any streak is broken. This " trend" is almost 5 yrs long now, the months above compared to below is staggering, absolutely staggering. Your comment makes zero sense:(

Kinda surprised MHT will come out of this with no official heat wave.

This was a ct special, impressive at BDR which is usually one of the coolest places in a New England heat wave, might be able to sneak in a 4th day in a row of 90+ tomorrow, looks like it might be your turn later this week. Regardless this weather is absolutely chronic.

Hey Tim~ay!!

Stupid is as stupid does. You do realize this streak is already 4 months longer than any in history right, this will be month 17, and I would hardly call one below normal month some BARELY below impressive or that any streak is broken. This " trend" is almost 5 yrs long now, the months above compared to below is staggering, absolutely staggering. Your comment makes zero sense:(

I endorse this part...the rest is ignored...

Hey Tim~ay!!

So in the new era, barely below is considered above? Drink up joe

So in the new era, barely below is considered above? Drink up joe

What? lol I really have no idea what you are talking about, so far to date this is the warmest year in recorded history? Have you looked at the facts (numbers) over the last 17 months and over the last decade? Drink up? I did have 64 oz of gatorade after my run this morning, thanks for making sure I am hydrated lol.

What argument are you trying to make, yes it was below normal in June at the 4 majors in sne above here. I guess 16 months in a row and beating the old record by 4 months and counting is not impressive, oh well.

Archived