• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
May observations and discussions...

ag3

The first week of June could actually be quite a bit below normal, I have 60s for highs early next week for 2-3 days and showers. I'll take mid 70s with low humidity and sunshine right now, 60s and showers are not great and certainly were going to hear the summer enthusiasts complain about the lack of heat for the next 7-10 days.

June will probably be above normal, all it takes is one big heat surge with a few days of 90s to get us at +2 for the month, but we'll see how things progress. I'm thinking only slightly above though, maybe +1 for the city, a little more for places further south and near normal up toward New England/Boston.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO It's a moot point anyway as the NAO should be rapidly neutralizing by mid month, allowing the Plains heat to begin to spread eastward. It'll only be strongly negative for about 5-7 days, then most guidance take it to just below 0 after the 10th. That's sufficient to get heat in through here.

Georgous day for a 2 hour lunch break on jones beach. Simply perfect, college is out so all the young ladies are skimping about. Was very tough coming back to the office today.

Thats my office in the summer literally as I life guard there. Best office in the world!! And the waves are huge currently due to Beryl, Upton totally missed it! Not even a small craft advisory for seas and the waves are 6 foot!

Thats my office in the summer literally as I life guard there. Best office in the world!! And the waves are huge currently due to Beryl, Upton totally missed it! Not even a small craft advisory for seas and the waves are 6 foot!

that's great bro, im jealous. There were some decent waves out there today for sure, nothing crazy though. definitely have seen bigger waves on many a random summer days though

Archived