• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Substantial drought relief rains en-route?

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we can probably lock in on final track now which should take it over or east of Cape. Ene is the place to be if you want over 1 inch. Prob like Orh on east

I'd hold that thought. I think you still look pretty good. On phone so can't go into specifics but I bet euro still soaks you.

Well I was referring to the Ct. river valley, which is right on the half-inch line. My house is 15 minutes southeast on a hill so the climate is not exactly the same but still more western MA than C MA. Still downsloping on the east wind to some extent.

hmmm...i'll have to go back and look. not that it matters much but i thought it had all of SNE >1"

I'd bet Euro rips East this afternoon

It might, but it won't be east of the Goofus.

Tracks starting to merge ... other models are leaning towards the Euro.

I'd weight the track 75% Euro/ 25% GFS at this point. I live in NYC and want the rain - O/U for KNYC this weekend would take the Over but it's not a slam dunk..

hmmm...i'll have to go back and look. not that it matters much but i thought it had all of SNE >1"

Sorry I should've clarified I was referring to the Sunday night into Monday coastal specifically...

Including the saturday northern stream stuff would definitely push us up to inch or more.

Maybe I was correct in not yet putting a final season snowfall in my signature. LOL Of course I was just lazy ..it's not that I really thought it could snow again.

If the track shifts west of like the CT Valley though...then the best blue bomb threat shifts west of me also into central NY.

I'd bet Euro rips East this afternoon

12z ggem is pretty similar to the GFS overall...though a bit deeper with the slp.

has the same bullseye of precip over eastern areas on the nose of the low and mid-level jet that develops east of the MA.

Yeah unfortunately it looks like we are converging on final solution. If Euro shifts east it's time to issue you, Scooter, and Downeast Maine congrats

Yeah unfortunately it looks like we are converging on final solution. If Euro shifts east it's time to issue you, Scooter, and Downeast Maine congrats

:lol: Yup, Still 100hrs out and all winter models could not get it right inside 48 hrs, We still have some time i think

Archived