3pm: 76

4pm: 74

5pm: 62

6pm: 58

7pm: 51

8pm: 46

9pm: 43

mid: 40

Quiet a drop. Did you join Southeast Michigan Weather on Facebook yet? I'd love for you to share your photos on the page, albums, and talk weather with us! :)

Yesterday was kind of a forecast fail..the rain never materialize. Had a few drops on the window a few times last evening, but that was it... Went out to dinner at the Outback...put back a few capt and cokes at the bar and watched the Brewers dismantle the Rockies... Grandma got stuck with the kids :tomato:

God Bless the babysitter.

It looks like you could get runover by a train right in your backyard.

I was just thinking...those are railroad tracks right there!

Nice tent though!

Today looks really close to yesterday, highs near 50° this close to the lake, sunny.

This wind can go to **** for all I care.  It has been windy literally all of the last seven days, and it will be again tomorrow for the eighth day in a row.  Hard to dress on a day like this.  Thought with 50s and sun it might be shorts worthy, but no.

Yeah, definitely a bite to it.

This wind can go to **** for all I care. It has been windy literally all of the last seven days, and it will be again tomorrow for the eighth day in a row. Hard to dress on a day like this. Thought with 50s and sun it might be shorts worthy, but no.

LOL i'd suggest no shorts this week either.. Low-mid 50's throughout the week and then upper 40's on Friday..

This wind can go to **** for all I care. It has been windy literally all of the last seven days, and it will be again tomorrow for the eighth day in a row. Hard to dress on a day like this. Thought with 50s and sun it might be shorts worthy, but no.

Meh.. I wont lie that wind does suck and has gotten very old. Ofcourse when we need it ( 85+ ) it will be dead calm. :axe:

Looks windy again tomorrow and probably Tuesday as well.

Archived