• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2012 General Discussion

Guru Of Reason

Think the models are bad now? Just wait until they start really fumbling with that fantasy cutoff. This pattern is iron clad bro. I'm just getting more geeked about seeing how much sun spot 1429 has grown or shrunk. We should see it next week. Let's see if it hurls another hot chunk of sun at us. Spring northern lights FTW.

I want to try and link the Sun to the last warmup, but I highly doubt it would cause a ridge to develop... wouldnt it just spike global temps? Heck, I know little how solar flares effect climate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to try and link the Sun to the last warmup, but I highly doubt it would cause a ridge to develop... wouldnt it just spike global temps? Heck, I know little how solar flares effect climate.

Who knows. It's possible. The science on the sun earth connection is allot more solid than it used to be but still lags. Ive just never seen such an active sun before. It's been awesome as of late.

I expect this ridge to break down this spring at some point. All good weather patterns must come to end eventually.

This has been a good pattern.? I will agree that these massive deviation on the plus side of normal should start to wane. But if your looking for the pendulum to swing rapidly the other way you might be disappointed. We have to get to normal 1st.

This has been a good pattern.? I will agree that these massive deviation on the plus side of normal should start to wane. But if your looking for the pendulum to swing rapidly the other way you might be disappointed. We have to get to normal 1st.

This has been a largely s***** weather pattern imo, basically screwed up the winter for virtually everybody.

I don't know why I said good weather pattern. Actually it's getting boring. It's a weather pattern that is getting old, lol! Indeed it did screw up winter!

0z NAM with 86/67 air over eastern IA and IL on Monday south of the warm front.

Sharp gradient from MKE and northeast IL

I can deal without a 67° dewpoint! Too early for that stuff.

Looks like another pneumonia front for the first day of April!

NAM has some pretty impressive severe parameters in southern WI, northern IL/IN Monday evening. Almost like a summertime ring of fire setup but without 6000 CAPE.

Is there any chance of it spilling into Tuesday? I'm flying in the morning out of MKE.

Archived