Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are relentless, LOL. The downplaying by everyone but you yesterday was dumbfounding to me.

Lol...I'm just telling him what it shows. I've been pretty optimistic on this one though its been a better bet for my own area for a bit longer, so its a little easier to be optimistic. I was dumbfounded by some of the pessimistic forecasts on TV though...like 1-3" here and nothing in BOS...one thing to be conservative, but another to totally write the event off.

Just went on a little snow chase, headed up burr to rte 58 heading towards Redding, climbed up and over 500 ft ten miles inland and it was just a mangled flake or two temps around 36, wasnt even close down here..................pics are awesome and congrats on the snow!!!! :snowing:

Lol...I'm just telling him what it shows. I've been pretty optimistic on this one though its been a better bet for my own area for a bit longer, so its a little easier to be optimistic. I was dumbfounded by some of the pessimistic forecasts on TV though...like 1-3" here and nothing in BOS...one thing to be conservative, but another to totally write the event off.

Around 10am I heard someone say they heard we were supposed to get 1-2 feet, then at lunch I heard someone say he heard we were supposed to get 1-2 inches.

:facepalm:

Slick spots on roadways. Salt is going down. Rooftops, trees, grassy areas are white. Flakes are larger now. 31.9°F/30.1°F. I don't mind if the rain south of here pushes up this way. There'll be plenty to do in the daylight tomorrow.

Is there a solid lock on how much we can expect a couple miles north of the Pike, along 495?

Archived