• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
2012 March Banter Thread

CooL

But you see, I have the right to say what exists and doesn't exist. I live in Nassau County and work in Midtown, and you guys live in barely inhabited wood lands. ;)

That is true, and I admitted as such. But at least I dont have to take a really long elevator ride to go get milk (see Nikolai's off topic thread to see what I mean, lol).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, I think it's snowing up here about 800ft above Lex Ave. Let me stick my hand out the window to check!! (you can actually do this in the Chrysler Bldg, no joke)

I looked out my window as soon as I wrote that to make sure I hadnt changed to rain yet....that woulda been a swift kick in the groin.

Maybe we can create our own MSA..

The Middletown NY- East of Commack MSA

Sorry for taking the thread off track, I worked with these definitions to no end during grad school doing econ research etc, sometimes I just respond without thinking. I remember having the biggest argument over whether Trenton, NJ was part of the NYC metro, Philly metro, or its own metro. I know, riveting discussion.

Hey Trials, where's all the snow you promised us yesterday? :flood:

And LOL at your post above-like that has any chance of verifying THIS winter. :whistle:

He didnt say all snow. He said possibility of starting as snow for some areas.

Euro coming up will be interesting for the hour 102 storm. Day 4 is in range of the models for decent accuracy.

Hey Trials, where's all the snow you promised us yesterday? :flood:

And LOL at your post above-like that has any chance of verifying THIS winter. :whistle:

the rockland and westchester guys are reporting snow, in case you haven't noticed

its a fail on the ct coast, you got me there.

But that's the thing, when you actually try to make a forecast, you're gonna bust. The only thing you seem to make is noise about everyone else's forecasts.

As to the above map, I wouldn't expect you to understand why that setup actually can work, since your only met knowledge is whatever you pay JB to feed you while he gives it to everyone else for free.

the rockland and westchester guys are reporting snow, in case you haven't noticed

its a fail on the ct coast, you got me there.

But that's the thing, when you actually try to make a forecast, you're gonna bust. The only thing you seem to make is noise about everyone else's forecasts.

As to the above map, I wouldn't expect you to understand why that setup actually can work, since your only met knowledge is whatever you pay JB to feed you while he gives it to everyone else for free.

LOL-I called for Rain for us yesterday, we got rain, so I verified. (note sure how you see that as a bust) I called the winter a bust in early December--another verification. I'll also say that there will be no snow from the storm that you show. Troll me on Monday when you are snowblowing your 6 inches.

Archived