Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/19/12 Event Discussion - Only Reference to OP Euro/GFS allowed

Deck Pic

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, there really is no way around it...nobody can or should deny the Euro. GFS/Euro are basically in the same camp. There's room for some north adjustment, but the trend is smash and dash. I do think we'll do a little better on the northern fringe than what's shown.

Sounds like the Euro is far enough away that even an adjustment north would just give DC some heavier flurries.

I mean, there really is no way around it...nobody can or should deny the Euro. GFS/Euro are basically in the same camp. There's room for some north adjustment, but the trend is smash and dash. I do think we'll do a little better on the northern fringe than what's shown.

GFS looks like February 1899 compared to the Euro

even though i've been about as pessimistic as it comes on this one not sure why people are giving up just yet. there's still time.

last night and today's euro runs are extremely discouraging....not giving up, but my optimism of a shift north is tempered by the fact that a 50-75 mile shift north would still be an awful whiff....euro has to be majorly wrong for us to get more than 1-2" tops

last night and today's euro runs are extremely discouraging....not giving up, but my optimism of a shift north is tempered by the fact that a 50-75 mile shift north would still be an awful whiff....euro has to be majorly wrong for us to get more than 1-2" tops

yeah i agree. i kinda wish i didnt say 1-2" was a lock now. ;) but on the bright side if it misses south there can be some trolling done.

yeah i agree. i kinda wish i didnt say 1-2" was a lock now. ;) but on the bright side if it misses south there can be some trolling done.

lots of trolling...I'll have busted badly on a north shift....though maybe my 2-4" is still possible....I wont discuss the model we are not allowed to discuss in this thread per my rules, but maybe a 16 seed can beat a 1

Archived