• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/19 East Coast Winter Storm Threat (Part 2)

OKpowdah

I wouldn't rather run in the cold. But I do love running in the spring when everything is melted except for the massive snow banks that remain after a great winter.

I remember it was either late April or early May 2001. It was in the 80's outside, and there were huge snow piles still around outside the baseball field we were playing on. We would have practice for a couple hours and then just fall into the snow. Felt great

Would you pig pile weenie to fanny on each other in the snow too?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and posting that for all to read is a guarantee

and now that I've quoted you, it will stay for all to see ;)

Lol, post it in your forum for all I care. I'm talking with family here and if you outsiders want to eavesdrop that's fine. I actually never wish for snowlovers to miss out on snow unless their loss is my gain.

Really? good job bro.

Hey Steve, are you and Hunchback planning another day at the B'east? Conditions are decent and a little fresh tonight will make it even better. I'd love to meet up with you guys for an afternoon. I'll be there today and tomorrow with my daughter. Such a fun little hill.

Lol, post it in your forum for all I care. I'm talking with family here and if you outsiders want to eavesdrop that's fine. I actually never wish for snowlovers to miss out on snow unless their loss is my gain.

lol relax dude, I'm just bustin' chops because I saw the chance

as for eavesdropping, it's not my fault NE has some of the better mets on the board

Hey Steve, are you and Hunchback planning another day at the B'east? Conditions are decent and a little fresh tonight will make it even better. I'd love to meet up with you guys for an afternoon. I'll be there today and tomorrow with my daughter. Such a fun little hill.

I am out of personal days. A sick day would not be fair to my clients

lol relax dude, I'm just bustin' chops because I saw the chance

as for eavesdropping, it's not my fault NE has some of the better mets on the board

I'm cool. Phineas is the only one I really like to see whiff.lol We are lucky to have such great Mets here in NE. Have fun, good luck. Time for us to go play in the snow.Later.

I plan on going the Mon the 27th, Cheetah said he would go too. I work on Sat, Sundays are not good for me due to family stuff.

I plan on going the Mon the 27th, Cheetah said he would go too. I work on Sat, Sundays are not good for me due to family stuff.

Ok, cool. Let's try to firm it up and get a few others on board. I'll probably have to get things up and running on the various job sites in the early Am then I'll shoot over fot late morning/afternoon. Hopefully we get some more snow between now and then.

Only in winter 12 does this fly due east

Okay, how COOL is that WV image showing the THREE s/w's stacked on top of each other, the northern two about to drop into the southern one.

Like you said, only in this winter would events conspire to prevent HECS-genesis

What a waste of energy that could be put to so much better use, kinda sad.

That southern thing is JUICED!!

At least I understand how the GFS had the snow bomb a few/several days ago, if things fell into place it would have been just sick!

Talk about getting boned this winter.

Lets recap:

Today the cod fishing sucked AGAIN

what could have been a great to perhaps historic east coast storm will not happen

Whitney Houston laid to rest

Today just really sucked :(

Archived