Newest Member
    Toothache
Potential snow event on the 9th?

Snow_Miser

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from NEG NAO not shown. (Subscribe)

Post from Allsnow not shown. (Subscribe)

does anyone know why I get these on the bottom of my forum

How do I remove them so I can read post .

Thanks

Rossi

You have subscription mode turned on. You can either hit subscribe to "subscribe" to their posts, or go to the upper right corner and next to Forum rules, there is an option to Turn Off Filter. It was created as a way to easily block most posts and select the ones you do want to read instead of selecting all the ones you don't want to.

You have subscription mode turned on. You can either hit subscribe to "subscribe" to their posts, or go to the upper right corner and next to Forum rules, there is an option to Turn Off Filter. It was created as a way to easily block most posts and select the ones you do want to read instead of selecting all the ones you don't want to.

Thank you

Wed nights event was always progged to be a light one . And where precip falls it will be Snow .

The 0 line at 850 are down to the mason dixon line and with no wind , you will cool the column .

Its not gona rain near the coast , I dont think anyone sees more than an inch of Snow ( NYC south , especially if it falls at nite ) ,No one was predicting a lot of snow .. Weekend system , different story .

Archived