wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Jan 2012 Banter Thread

LongBeachSurfFreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why every run looks good until around that time? At least it's the warm being delayed now. Hopefully denied, too.

Hopefully but I doubt it. There are strong signals on all the models of the warmth coming back to the east after the arctic shot and possible snow event.

Warmth still there but moderates at the end of this run. At this point, I'm just looking at those two chances and that would hold us until the warmth would leave (IF it does).

It gets colder again at the end of the run. All I care about right now is the 2 possible events next week.

The flow is very progressive and zonal but that setup around hr 192 on the GFS looks mighty interesting. Luckily its still over a week away. If the SW evergy trends stronger we could get an overrunning event followed by a coastal popping as the initial low runs into the high. Boy would blocking really benefit that setup. The temperatures are well below freezing at all levels. Right now the entire system is supressed, but that could possibly have something to do with truncation.

Archived