• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jb says big flip coming

Ji

Just read LC on Wxrisk's FB page. LC agrees with the coming flip...... to a much MILDER pattern nationwide lol. LC has been banging the cold is coming drums for the last 2 months in his columns. Reading his comments on FB, it looks like he's finally ready to give up and is joining the warministas.

Has JB updated? I can't remember what's next, a flip or a flop.

I better head out and wrap my pipes then... :yikes:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read LC on Wxrisk's FB page. LC agrees with the coming flip...... to a much MILDER pattern nationwide lol. LC has been banging the cold is coming drums for the last 2 months in his columns. Reading his comments on FB, it looks like he's finally ready to give up and is joining the warministas.

Has JB updated? I can't remember what's next, a flip or a flop.

"strat warm blooms Dec 15-Jan 5, sets up cold coming, but backed away ( so US warms Jan 20-30) new one starting now!"

cancel, uncancel, cancel. stay tuned!

Jb tweeted last week that his week would be wild..followed by next week that would be wild..followed by the week after that would be cold that would be vile!

Jb

LC

DT

You guys should all find new career

these guys have busted mightily...LC going warm-now that is something new...JB just looks clueless with his cancel, uncancel cancel posts....this winter has em all fooled.

these guys have busted mightily...LC going warm-now that is something new...JB just looks clueless with his cancel, uncancel cancel posts....this winter has em all fooled.

JB has turned into a real ding a ling since joining Weather Bell

LC Is right about the warm up

Henry should have been fired long ago - believe it or not he is predicting a MECS in February - his fan club worships him though from their bunk beds mainly...

and DT - Fookin egotistical _ __ _ _ PERIOD

JB has turned into a real ding a ling since joining Weather Bell

LC Is right about the warm up

Henry should have been fired long ago - believe it or not he is predicting a MECS in February - his fan club worships him though from their bunk beds mainly...

and DT - Fookin egotistical _ __ _ _ PERIOD

Does anyone have a link to the LC write-up?

the only info I get on JB is whatever I pick up here. I think I've been to that weatherbell site once a few months ago. I've read a couple of his tweets and that's about it.

you have not missed much-I signed up for a year before Irene (To save 2 months if you got a year) only to see him bust on Irene, get the Oct snowstorm right, and then one long bust-a thon starting 11/1 and continuing to the current day--money well spent :axe: ...the comments under his posts are hilarious though....

you have not missed much-I signed up for a year before Irene (To save 2 months if you got a year) only to see him bust on Irene, get the Oct snowstorm right, and then one long bust-a thon starting 11/1 and continuing to the current day--money well spent :axe: ...the comments under his posts are hilarious though....

Angry and dissapointed subscribers?

I haven't read his article but I doubt he's given up on the entire winter but one the pattern change that he and a few others were going for. Such a change does not look likely through the month.

I will quote what he said in his last paragraph.

The only give saving grace here is that in this new pattern the temperature contrast between say Minneapolis and St. Louis…. between Boston and Richmond Virginia… could at times the quite extreme. I am not yet prepared to completely kill off the entire winter but I would not surprise me at all if this winter ends up being very close to 2001-02 or 1972-73.

I will quote what he said in his last paragraph.

The only give saving grace here is that in this new pattern the temperature contrast between say Minneapolis and St. Louis…. between Boston and Richmond Virginia… could at times the quite extreme. I am not yet prepared to completely kill off the entire winter but I would not surprise me at all if this winter ends up being very close to 2001-02 or 1972-73.

Heh. We had three accumulating snow events in SE TX, January - early March 1973... :o

Archived