• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Unforgettable Fire minus the Bono

Mr Torchey

I can't tell if you're just busting bal$$. I typically shake my head at the winter cancel posts, but it's been virtually snowless across SNE since the October snow. We have a couple days of drizzle/showers to look forward to, then some seasonable temps. I'm surprised by the lack of toasters.

lol...in my opinion, toaster baths result when expectations depart from reality (as when model runs that show a snowstorm turn to a rain)...but in this 2011-2012 winter, your expectations can't depart from reality when all u can expect is a 6 days of torch/rain and 1 day of cold/dry each week

People were driving with their tops down today. A little bit aggressive I think, but all the same mid-50s + sun on the last day of the year says it all. Parts of NJ in the 60s. It was warm across the tri-state. Maybe not as warm as 2008, but with that many people out walking, jogging, and riding bikes, and no one wearing jackets or coats, it felt more like March 31 than December 31 the last few days.

People were driving with their tops down today. A little bit aggressive I think, but all the same mid-50s + sun on the last day of the year says it all. Parts of NJ in the 60s. It was warm across the tri-state. Maybe not as warm as 2008, but with that many people out walking, jogging, and riding bikes, and no one wearing jackets or coats, it felt more like March 31 than December 31 the last few days.

That blows. Stayed in the 30's today here.

Ouch all 4 sne big boys are way above normal already +16 for ORH yesterday and another mega + today, of course its early and these will be knocked way down as we approach normal and below over the next 48 hours, with more + coming later in the week.......

The beat goes on.

Balmy yesterday in the berks! No snow anywhere OTG, oops just saw the map.

nope not much if any outside of the mountains of Northern VT. In my experience the map I posted is pretty dam accurate, not perfect but one of the better sites.

theres definitely snow on the ground in lake placid. doesnt show it anywhere near there though.

Archived