• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The Harp

40/70 Benchmark

The Fenway Beer Works is a few stops on the Green Line from North Station. All the bars around the garden will be packed on game days.

I think fenway beer works would be good, we could watch the game, and parking is probably easier for people driving in.

Also a couple of the other Fenway bars would be good options like Cask n Flagon or Jillian's.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I guess I don't have to work this Saturday I don't think I'm going to go. Whale are home that night and the Bruins play the Canucks at 1:00. Plus, while I do get paid this weekend I plan on sending $200 to LSC, $50 to VSAC, and I'm buying a $200 phone so not sure I want to go out and spend a great deal of money. Plus I've been feeling extremely weird lately and while going out I guess would make me feel better not sure if I have the energy.

No, I searched through your contacts at the GTG.

I could probably stop by earlier in the evening for a few hours, then proceed to meet her, but maybe it's better if we just sh*tcan this on.

Jay, we can still meet up at some point if that's the case.

Even if you guys don't want a formal "GTG" I'd be happy to make the ~1.5 hr drive from UConn to the Boston area for a night out.

I'm meeting up w this chick from Bos for the first time and not sure I want a wx gathering to be the destination.

All I need is dumps in pants and talks of weenies\dry slots and it's game over faster than it was winter over.

. . . Additionally, I don't think your rancid farts will aid in making the first date, the first step to many more.

Archived