• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Conference II roommate thread

weatherwiz

sure bob, now you go to the conference after how many years of trying to meet you at one of these functions and I may not be able to attend this one this year :(

EDIT: Sean likes to destroy the bathroom, you shouldve seen the bathroom the last day in our room last year. Disaster declaration was declared

Oh good, so now you're saying you MAY not come. I hope you do Dave! Miss you :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(opposite of a conversation i had with ctblizz last year) bob could probably get laid 8 nights a week if he played for my team. i was bitching at kev last year that women like me more than guys. he suggested i go female and pretend it is a guy. wont work kinda tried once. i met this chick at a party once. she brought a bi guy friend along who slightly resembled justin timberlake. she looked like the asian girl kush did/does carry on his profile. in any case, i probably would have done her to get to him. upon meeting me, she shoved her hand into my pants and said "it goes on forever". i'm not that hung but the compliment was a turnon. she had small hands. in any case, that is as far as it went. none of us had protection so it ended there.

tmi. night night.

LOL..I only very vaguely remember that conversation. That must have been after that 7"0 Amazon girl dunked all over me.

bob,

very few people i would do this for, but if you don't mind rooming with two HOMOS, you can join me and snowdude/dan in our shack. i thought 3 in a room was cramped last year but can suck it up and deal with it if i dont have to be last in the shower every day. that sucked and i ended up sleeping alot because randy stuck the cot right in front of my computer. talk to snowdude if interested in this option.

rich/grandpa ii

Thanks for the offer Rear Admiral.

I went the straight route this time.

Thanks for the offer Rear Admiral.

I went the straight route this time.

you would not have had to sleep with anyone. they do comfy cots. rear admiral grandpa ii. god all these names i am collecting around here.

ps-diane, quincy is looking. he is a mo also.

Make your buddy Steve go with you-tell his ass he can't go storm chasing that weekend. :lol:

funny thing is, he was already set on not going, even before this weekend came up, lol. he can find money to chase, but can't find about 1/10th of that amount to attend our conference :P

I have a room with two double beds to myself right now. was reserving it for some friends from WCSU, but no one is following through yet. if you're interested in splitting, let me know!

randy. warning - he sleeps nude. i got to see his business when he got up to use the baffoom. back in providence i think.

srain,

don't real hags come from houston? :pimp:

The pool is 85...:P

Waaaaaaaay kewl!!! Can't wait to see ya Steve!

--Turtle

Me either Eleanor

Steve, I wish I could see you every day! i'm excited for the Conference, but it will be so hard to say goodbye :(

i need to save my money up so i can visit you!

See you in July along with all the 'gals'...

• 1 month later...

Hopefully others will chime in with room mate requests as we a getting closer to Conference II. If folks are still considering making the trip, an Agenda/Conference Website/Banner Update should be forthcoming and we look forward to seeing everyone @ BWI.

Archived