Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Conference II roommate thread

weatherwiz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My room will most likely be composed of myself, Scotty, and Mike (snowguy) but I'm sure we could always fit someone else to help lessen the cost, I'm sure my two roomies wouldn't have an issue, although are room was rather packed last year.

I'm graduating in May (and hopefully getting a job prior or shortly after), so I can not say definitively whether or not I'll be able to stay over on Thursday night. I do have my own car again, so I am definitely going to meet up with everyone and attend at least the Saturday portion, but I am not able at this time to make any other plans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

bob,

very few people i would do this for, but if you don't mind rooming with two HOMOS, you can join me and snowdude/dan in our shack. i thought 3 in a room was cramped last year but can suck it up and deal with it if i dont have to be last in the shower every day. that sucked and i ended up sleeping alot because randy stuck the cot right in front of my computer. talk to snowdude if interested in this option.

rich/grandpa ii

Hmm, who do I choose? I've done the whole homo scene before, so I know what I am getting into there. Than there is Sean, and his southern cohorts. Rable-rousers. Tough call.

sure bob, now you go to the conference after how many years of trying to meet you at one of these functions and I may not be able to attend this one this year :(

EDIT: Sean likes to destroy the bathroom, you shouldve seen the bathroom the last day in our room last year. Disaster declaration was declared

sure bob, now you go to the conference after how many years of trying to meet you at one of these functions and I may not be able to attend this one this year :(

EDIT: Sean likes to destroy the bathroom, you shouldve seen the bathroom the last day in our room last year. Disaster declaration was declared

I can hold my own. :bag:

The homo scene, lol.

:weenie: fest

(opposite of a conversation i had with ctblizz last year) bob could probably get laid 8 nights a week if he played for my team. i was bitching at kev last year that women like me more than guys. he suggested i go female and pretend it is a guy. wont work kinda tried once. i met this chick at a party once. she brought a bi guy friend along who slightly resembled justin timberlake. she looked like the asian girl kush did/does carry on his profile. in any case, i probably would have done her to get to him. upon meeting me, she shoved her hand into my pants and said "it goes on forever". i'm not that hung but the compliment was a turnon. she had small hands. in any case, that is as far as it went. none of us had protection so it ended there.

tmi. night night.

Archived