• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
American Wx Forum Poll: AmWx Conference II

116 members have voted

1. 1. As you know, we generally hold our conferences in July. If the conference was moved to the first weekend in August, would that make a big difference in your ability to attend?

• Yes, I cannot attend the conference if it is in early August
    • No, doesn't make a difference to me

Randy, I love love love you...i know trying to put together these conferences is stressful...and chasing people around for money (which you shouldn't have to) gets old really quick...and then trying to deal with the questions and the complaints and sometimes whining is enough to make you want to poke your eyes out with a hot poker....but your efforts are so greatly appreciated, you could never imagine!!! plus, you have hot abs! :)

cool with me. i would however like a location change. raleigh/durham or pittsburgh. would be on the inexpensive side. the south is fertile for new attendees. josh could skippy poo down to wilmington or wherever if something decent heads for shore.

pittsburgh is just a cool town. as you know, i love baltimore, but i like to get away too

cool with me. i would however like a location change. raleigh/durham or pittsburgh. would be on the inexpensive side. the south is fertile for new attendees. josh could skippy poo down to wilmington or wherever if something decent heads for shore.

pittsburgh is just a cool town. as you know, i love baltimore, but i like to get away too

Pittsburgh is also easily accessible via train from NYC, PHL, WAS and CHI. Could be a way to draw some of the GLOV peeps in.

But yeah, early August is coolio as long as it's the first week or so. Not sure when I have to be back at Valpo but it'll probably be around the 20th again.

RDU would be kinda OK but too close to home. I want to travel. What about Richmond or Charlotte?

Archived