• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Let's play guess that temp...Sunday 10/9/11

weatherwiz

Everyone is too low for BOS. They could be close to the winner, if they stay w-nw.

I agree...actually if you look at bufkit and such it's actually warmer there than it is anywhere else (along with PVD). Bufkit has higher temps for those too locations than BDL.

Kind of worried about the wind trajectory though.

I agree...actually if you look at bufkit and such it's actually warmer there than it is anywhere else (along with PVD). Bufkit has higher temps for those too locations than BDL.

Kind of worried about the wind trajectory though.

I bet BOS may be just as warm, if not warmer than BDL. The only way it may not happen, is if they go with a slight seabreeze from the ESE or something. That may cause an extremely local bust, but if they don't..they will roast like mofo's.

I bet BOS may be just as warm, if not warmer than BDL. The only way it may not happen, is if they go with a slight seabreeze from the ESE or something. That may cause an extremely local bust, but if they don't..they will roast like mofo's.

I'm kind of worried about a possible sea-breeze, as the high pressure slides to the SE during the day that could turn the winds at places like PVD/BOS over to the SE or E which would certainly cool them down quicker and keep them from roasting. It's just a matter of timing.

This is how i determined the winner. You got...

5 points for guessing the high temp. correct

4 points for being 1F off

3 points for being 2F off

Based on that scoring system here are the standings:

1. Bostonseminole: 14

2. ma blizzard: 13 points

3. weatherMA: 11 points

4. ineedsnow: 9 points

5. Brian5671: 8 points

6. wxwatcher91: 8 points

7. CT Blizz: 7 points

8. weatherwiz: 0 points