• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Moving on to mid/late November

ORH_wxman

Looks warm until FROPA on thurs with showers, Cool down over the weekend with some moderation early next week, Looks like a possible wintery chance mid week next week, Euro has the system further south this run, Temps look to be in the 40's for the most part or closer to normal

Euro def. continues with the idea of no torch again next week. Cools us down into the 40's Thurs and Fri..50ish over the weekend a bit milder Sunday and then another fropa early next week.

Also has the system farther south than it did for middle of next week..Temps look to be in the 40's overall next week. Interesting that the next storm came south again. We may be able to sneak something in

AWT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I have noticed about my area is that I seldom jackpot because I am caught in "no man's land" with regard to the issue of interior vs coast, however I seldom get violently screwed, either.....at the end of the season, I'll usually end up with a decent total...slow and steady as she goes, but no real headline grabbers along the way.

I need ideal placement of the cf in order to jackpot the vast majority of the time....it's usually either the ORH hills\GC, or I smoke cf exhaust and you and\or Messenger, Bob are nude.

Yeah that's true, but you are in a favorable Miller B locale. You defintely have that to your advantage.

Many have been calling for nothing +10 to +15 thru months end..that has disappeared as models continue to trend colder AMOUT

Nobody said that..lol. I think it is the result of the EPO and NAO that were briefly in favorable zones. There has been a steady cool down with that, but the problem is that we go right back to a sh*tty state of indices. We'll be in shorts again next weekend before any cool down by the 22nd or so....and who knows if that will happen.

Nobody said that..lol. I think it is the result of the EPO and NAO that were briefly in favorable zones. There has been a steady cool down with that, but the problem is that we go right back to a sh*tty state of indices. We'll be in shorts again next weekend before any cool down by the 22nd or so....and who knows if that will happen.

There it is again

Dec 2008 jackpotted me, but it developed a hair too late to deliver a true crushing.

It was either that year or 2007 i think in Jan, Where i jackpotted for our area as i had the meaga death band setup over me and we recived 19.8", I have the date on my computer at home not here at work

Archived