joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Convective potential today 9/29/11

weatherwiz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be +15 departures in sne tomorrow, if there is enough sun there will be some very warm temperatures. Of course in Gods Country its always below normal.

light rain

squall line was anticlimatic

A new flood warning is up. Third (?) of the day.

As far as +15 goes, the average Oct 1 high at ORH is 63.8. Let's go extreme and say our average in GC is 60 (it's'higher than that, I'm using that as an example). A plus 15 would have us at 75. My p/c is 71. I would not be surprised in the least if that busts high.

In defense of your statement, I see that ORH has a p/c high of 77 which is 15 higher than their 63.8. But, if my 71 were +15, that would make my average as 56*. While I wish that were my average is singificant above that making my departure much lower than +15.

Heavy rain continuing.

Meh. It will be above, but not by that much. I'm guessing a high of 70. Maybe I'll luck out and come in sub-that. Either way, it won't feel too warm since the departure is from a lower starting point, and we haven't been acclimated to truly cool weather yet.

He didn't say how it would feel, lol. He said the Departures would be warm. And actually, this month is +3 by you as well. :o

GC is not that magical after all. :(

As far as +15 goes, the average Oct 1 high at ORH is 63.8. Let's go extreme and say our average in GC is 60 (it's'higher than that, I'm using that as an example). A plus 15 would have us at 75. My p/c is 71. I would not be surprised in the least if that busts high.

In defense of your statement, I see that ORH has a p/c high of 77 which is 15 higher than their 63.8. But, if my 71 were +15, that would make my average as 56*. While I wish that were my average is singificant above that making my departure much lower than +15.

Heavy rain continuing.

He didn't say how it would feel, lol. He said the Departures would be warm. And actually, this month is +3 by you as well. :o

GC is not that magical after all. :(

Note my post above. And, I would like to point out (again) that I have not once said this month hasn't been above normal. I have said repeatedly that the actuals didn't feel bad--and in relation to the rest of SNE our temperatures have been nice. And, I'm not going to clog up this thread with another round of this argument.

'nough said.

Raining still.

Note my post above. And, I would like to point out (again) that I have not once said this month hasn't been above normal. I have said repeatedly that the actuals didn't feel bad--and in relation to the rest of SNE our temperatures have been nice. And, I'm not going to clog up this thread with another round of this argument.

'nough said.

Raining still.

Ok, but in my opinion this is stating the obvious. Almost always you will be cooler, you average somewhere in the low 60s for highs at this point while Joe is probably still around 70 or in the low 70s. That would be like Joe in the winter saying, wow this is cold, but its at least nicer relative to the rest of sne! Its climo.

But you like cold, and Joe likes heat, so at least you guys live in the right places. wink.gif

Ok, but in my opinion this is stating the obvious. Almost always you will be cooler, you average somewhere in the low 60s for highs at this point while Joe is probably still around 70 or in the low 70s. That would be like Joe in the winter saying, wow this is cold, but its at least nicer relative to the rest of sne! Its climo.

But you like cold, and Joe likes heat, so at least you guys live in the right places. wink.gif

sleepysmileyanim.gif

Meanwhile back on topic. Some decent thunder and lightning hitting here, though the upstairs neighbors sound like they are throwing around bricks or something, and drowning out the thunder.

Heavy rain continuing.

Including warm overnight lows Mike +15 is easily obtainable tomorrow, by the way SNOW is my favorite thing in the world, however, its September, I work outside, I like the warmth, although not the humidity this time of year. When the cold counts I am ALL for it, but its the first week of Autumn and expectations are in check. I am very much looking forward to the cooldown sunday onwards!!:thumbsup:

Archived