12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 2011 General Discussion/Obs

Chicago Storm

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an inferno and dry as a popcorn fart in parts of Iowa and MN - hopefully no big fires break out except maybe one at the Dump Of America Field.

Nice lake breeze and 60's again to escape day 2 of the torch. 1or 2 more nights of real comfortable sleeping weather until we're back in 10-15+ temp departures at night and the AC ripping. I know when this long torchartie is over I'll def be ready to say bye bye to this kind of extended period of heat until next june hopefully.

Wow, if you can't handle mid to upper 50s at night how did you handle this summer?

Mid 50's isn't comfortable sleeping weather? Eh, I know what you mean. AC probably goes back on here tomorrow. Awful.

Heck No! This little place is a hell hole when sunny. Low was in the mid 40's this morning and the high was 70 at 10:58 before dropping to the mid 60's at 2pm and this hot box is 74.5 in the living room. AC will prob be going on tomorrow evening.

It's true though.

You like it cool and he likes the heat...thus total opposite.

Eh, not too long the guy liked snow/cold. Of course that was many aliases ago, but then of course he turned troll for some reason.

But yes you're right...I prefer cool temps. I mean I don't totally despise warmth, or even some heat in the summer. But I guess I've moved on...it's October. No harm, no foul. I'll shut up about it. Unless Hoosier decides to troll me some more. :)

Heck No! This little place is a hell hole when sunny. Low was in the mid 40's this morning and the high was 70 at 10:58 before dropping to the mid 60's at 2pm and this hot box is 74.5 in the living room. AC will prob be going on tomorrow evening.

Oh I thought I had the only place that heated up quickly. <<snickers at Hoosier>>

Sweep tonight? I may have to root for the Brew Crew in the NLCS if the Cards beat the Phils. :yikes:

Oh I thought I had the only place that heated up quickly. <<snickers at Hoosier>>

Sweep tonight? I may have to root for the Brew Crew in the NLCS if the Cards beat the Phils. :yikes:

Hope so - don't need anymore grey hairs! Sweep would also set up our SP real nice.. Just a little worried what four days off might cause between tonight’s game and Game 1 of the NLCS.. I'm a worry wart tho.

I sooo want revenge on the Cards from 1982 plus I just can't stand that team and TLR.

I would be doing the same although I picked Brewers to face the Phillies.

Also picked the yankees to win this series but hope the Tigers do just so I can see Verlander throw again.

Hope so - don't need anymore grey hairs! Sweep would also set up our SP real nice.. Just a little worried what four days off might cause between tonight’s game and Game 1 of the NLCS.. I'm a worry wart tho.

I sooo want revenge on the Cards from 1982 plus I just can't stand that team and TLR.

We share the same hate for the Cards and TLR. Good luck!

I would be doing the same although I picked Brewers to face the Phillies.

Also picked the yankees to win this series but hope the Tigers do just so I can see Verlander throw again.

I had the same picks. But I'll be rooting for a Brewers-Tigers WS if need be. Let's make it a Midwest Fall Classic.

So much for October starting a more exciting pattern. This looks to almost be more boring than the first half of September. October will consist of counting down the days until November!

Amazing that it's October and it's supposed to be 75 to 80 all week. Crazy.

It never looked like it would be. It has looked like this for the past 10 days. I will glady take this weather now.

Everyone was talking in late September before the upper low how they couldn't wait until October, and that it is likely to ramp up. Since another lingering upper low this month seems unlikely, September will probably top October in terms of changeable weather.

Don't see how sunny and warm is boring. Well it's boring as far as extreme weather goes but go outside and enjoy it. Rather it be boring now than 2 months from now.

I think I will go out and enjoy it, but for someone who likes observing weather, there's not much to observe but blue sky and similar temps every day and night.

Everyone was talking in late September before the upper low how they couldn't wait until October, and that it is likely to ramp up. Since another lingering upper low this month seems unlikely, September will probably top October in terms of changeable weather.

Learn how to not hit the post button.

Archived