e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no true fall wx for at least 15-20 days.

I have a 5k to run tomorrow morning and then 9 more miles after I finish that, so I don't want rain

Yea... When its this hot/humid, its not bad to run in the rain.. You should dominate the 5K after what you've been running.

I went to the beach here today and the water was absolutely perfect. There were even some jelly fish, so water temps had to be close to 70!!! This has been the most humid 10 day stretch I can ever remember so late in the season...What are the above normal temperature departures for the major climo sites for the month??

I went to the beach here today and the water was absolutely perfect. There were even some jelly fish, so water temps had to be close to 70!!! This has been the most humid 10 day stretch I can ever remember so late in the season...What are the above normal temperature departures for the major climo sites for the month??

What beach? Anyone else there?

Well as obese as you are..I just worry when you get older you're going to have trouble walking..esp when you''re unable to lift anymore..all that just turns flabby

What's the weight at now? I trimmed 10 lbs off by eliminating soft drinks, eating smaller portions and hitting the weights. My pants, which are 31-inch waist, don't fit me. Happy.

What's the weight at now? I trimmed 10 lbs off by eliminating soft drinks, eating smaller portions and hitting the weights. My pants, which are 31-inch waist, don't fit me. Happy.

I'm down almost 10 lbs now. I've always been into weights, but my problem was the lack of cardio. I've been doing that more, and it works. I don't eat fast food crap, lots of simple carbs...things like that, but the portions killed me. I've been slowly cutting those back. I still have the strength, but I'm trying to lose the lbs which means I may sacrifice some of that...but the benefits are worthwhile. I'm 32, I'm not trying to be a hard charger anymore...lol.

Archived