joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
our next significant rainfall event

forkyfork

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat are the chances of squeezing 18 in tomorrow starting at 9am in westport, ct?

radar doesnt look impressive yet....biggest rains on track for after NOON. correct?

I would say the start is fine, but between 11am-1pm looks like rain. Not sure how long it will take you to play but expect rain then.

haha the muggies feel good right now, for me I hope it continues throughout October, we have had summery Octobers before

We've had many warm Octobers before. On the other side of the perspective, I've had several snowstorms in October as well up here in P.A. Two of the storms have been in this past decade alone! It truly is a transition month, it can go ethier way but tends to really start cooling off atleast :)

Yeah I never been to Yankee Stadium..old or new, so should be fun. Buuuuut, the weather is going to suck big time. Maybe they play it tomorrow?

Oh you're going to the stadium tonight? That's awesome! My friend asked me to go but I'm not sure if I'm working yet.

The stadium is great. Lots of fun. Prepare to empty your wallet for food though.

The models are all over the place with the heaviest rain and the warm conveyor belt garbage. If the heaviest rain moves through by early afternoon, they could play. Who knows. They'll probably play two tomorrow if it gets rained out.

The models have been so god awful this week. Now the weekend is fairly dry on the GFS before we get slammed overnight Sunday into Monday. Looks like we finally dry out the middle of next week but who knows at this point.

pure and simple, look at the radar, and don't use one set of GFS runs to indicate a pattern.

Archived