e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Summer's Swan Song

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL Snowman DJ spinmeister, BDR was warmer than all 4 of our SNE major climo sites for July, cool my arse, PVD, ORH were the cool spots 73. and 73.8 , BDR was a stifling 77.6. This continues for August, 2 degrees warmer than the closest, talk about spin.

Well I was speaking on average of the 8 CT airports, but of the 5 SNE climo sites, BDR normally only has 6 90+ days per year. BDL, BOS, and PVD all average more. If you're looking at average daytime highs as many like to do, BDR's average is cooler than BDL and PVD. BDR's too far (~60 miles) to really be part of the NYC heat dome.

Well I was speaking on average of the 8 CT airports, but of the 5 SNE climo sites, BDR normally only has 6 90+ days per year. BDL, BOS, and PVD all average more. If you're looking at average daytime highs as many like to do, BDR's average is cooler than BDL and PVD. BDR's too far (~60 miles) to really be part of the NYC heat dome.

We are talking about this year and where the heat ridge setup.

:lmao:

historically speaking LOL, suprised you even responded to that one Steve, you are slipping, tstorm klingon shield in tact today, its unbelievable beautiful with a delightful southerly breeze off the water.

I needed this to happen, we are running a memorial softball tourney in IJD tomorrow, the fields do not drain well, the Klingon shield is much appreciated.

Thats amazing! your temp is 15-25 degrees colder than the rest of sne! DP of 57, wow thats some dry air!

It's real muggy down here, but the high temperature was actually below average.

76.9/69 after a high of 81F. Thunderstorms approaching from the NW, with warned cells moving into the area just in time for my evening delivery shift. Love when that happens.

Cold (not really) hard facts for today August 19th the year 2011

BOS high of 88 +8 on the day

BDL high of 86 +5 on the day

PVD high of 85 +5 on the day

ORH high of 81 +4 on the day

The spinsters can spin, la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaa, fact is it was another well above normal day

(except for MPM and MRG) in SNE

The spinsters can spin, la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaa, fact is it was another well above normal day

No spinning--it did warm earlier and got up to 77.6 today.

And, we have hit 80* twice this August (81.7 on the 1st and 81.9 on the 7th).

The sky is absolutely menacing to the west and there is frequent thunder and lightning. These storms are really electric. Looks like the month's rain total is going way up again. Power just browned out, good bye.

Pretty much done here--sky lightening to the west and to the north.

I wonder if the Heath Fair fireworks are going to go off tonight--my guess is no.

I'll bet the nighttime low (morning?) will be well above avg as well for all of the stations

I got to 80+ for the first time in 10 days

Just got a new TV to replace my 3 year old tv that was dying...wtf...

I wish some of that dry air could be sent east... still have some pretty sticky air here: 71/66

As it turns out, I'm just 'pretty much done' here. Heavy clouds to the south near Pete, clear (mostly) to the north and northwest, light rain here with the lowering sun managing to shine below the clouds directly overhead. And, I just had a rumble of thunder. But, the clearing is undoubtedly going to win out at this point.

62.0/60

Archived