Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pensacola has too much tropical storm weather. It's okay if you're a kid, but when you have to pay the insurance and pick up the pieces afterwards, I'd live elsewhere, although of that list, you may be correct.

True about the tropical weather, but of that list, it's likely the best spot for me, you get a break from the heat/humidity for a few months atleast.

I may come to you for vacation recommendations next April for Hilton Head and/or Charleston area. Did MYB last year it was great, but want a place a little further south next year (I can handle a few more hours of driving).

Back from Bretton Woods, NH. Threw snowballs Saturday on Mount Washington. They got an inch and a half Saturday night.

Small drifts on the observatory roof. When I started the hike down on Saturday, it was 28 on the summit with sustained winds of 62 gusting to 70.

Was a little disappointed, as 70-90 with higher gusts was predicted. Had sleet falling as low as 3000 feet. Just a little appetizer for winter...

Great stretch of weather on the way, once we get through tonight!

King of Prussia PA

Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind between 15 and 18 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind between 6 and 9 mph.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind between 6 and 14 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Great stretch of weather on the way, once we get through tonight!

King of Prussia PA

Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind between 15 and 18 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind between 6 and 9 mph.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind between 6 and 14 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Awesome.

forecast was for full sun today and some sun the previous two days and that has busted badly. Should I expect it anything other than cloudy tomorrow?

A moist layer just under a strong inversion coupled with convective temperatures being reached, and the stratocumulus went to town. It really does look like there will be less cloud cover on Sunday as some drier air is forecast to be in place.

A moist layer just under a strong inversion coupled with convective temperatures being reached, and the stratocumulus went to town. It really does look like there will be less cloud cover on Sunday as some drier air is forecast to be in place.

Thanks Mike. I saw in the discussion about the snow chances in the Poconos Thursday and Friday. Any chance of some wet snow flakes/sleet mixing in the Valley?

thanks.

really could use a sunny day to help dry the soggy yard.

36.1 this morning in NW Chesco. A little frost on the tall grass in the yard.

Looks like growing season will run until next weekend, a little later than normal.

Down here in Southern Delco it could last 2 or almost 3 more weeks if we dont get some frost before hand or some sort of freeze. This is pretty late in the season.

Archived