• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

It looks like you'll get hit rather nicely. Doubtful I will get any action for a while if at all any today. I already started to organize all the thunderstorm footage times into one specific folder to start working on extracting the lightning out of them. So if I dont get anything today, time I think has passed me by and the long winter ahead looking for snow, but also time to work on the rusting of my filming time, Like after a good break in time I am slow to get back into gear for filming thunderstorms. Next year I hope to have much better success then this year, I know that I did half decent but for the most part i had a very bad year content wise. I did have some good quality stuff but quantity its been so poor. Goodluck and enjoy.

We had a few good hits this year, but compared to the past 6 years I've lived around here......not as frequent this season. Oh well...bring on the snow.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a few good hits this year, but compared to the past 6 years I've lived around here......not as frequent this season. Oh well...bring on the snow.

It seems like I cursed it by moving, Where I used to live there was a huge split issue ask John Rodden about this split he will correct everyone who says there is no such thing as a split where I used to live. But back to the curse as such, since I moved it seems like i brought my damn bubble/shield with me to southern delco and new castle county. As to the past the area I live in now used to get pounded right and left as the split would screw me where I used to live, but frequently slam the heck out of where I live now, so far the other way has occured. I know I currently have alot of sun shine but nothing is gonna sweep over here or my house but this is just fueling the stuff out west of me kinda screwing my chances for later on today.

Archived